I didn't mean it, I swear

At the E.R.

You better fuck me all you want, because when I fuck you…

I didn’t mean it. I hope you believe me. How was I supposed to know that you were allergic? Who on earth is allergic to that, anyway? Oh, and I won’t even mention the embarrassment that invaded me when the doctor told the news out loud and to everyone that could have possibly heard him. Your brother looked at me and made a strange face, mix of amusement and disgust. Who does he think he is? Whatever. And your mom… Oh my God, your mom… Did she have to make such a big deal out of this all? I felt like yelling at her: “yes, Mrs. Way, your son and I are, so? Like you didn’t know. Are you really going to tell me that you truly believed we were doing homework? What kind of homework would involve moaning, gasping and random ‘OF FUCK, YES!’ screams?”, but I didn’t, of course. Yelling at your mother would be highly inappropriate in such situation like this. So, I just stood there, with my stupid face, staring stupidly at the wall, while the doctor explained over and over again how ‘rare’ was your allergy, and how could that affect you in the future. Well, I can tell how is that going to affect you in the future, how is that going to affect us in the future. Plain and simple: we won’t be happy. Never again. Pessimistic? Maybe. Realistic? For sure. Kind of bad luck, huh? The first time we get completely at it, and you’re allergic. Your father looked at me as if I was some sort of venomous snake that had just bit his son. Do they think I shouldn’t be affected? How do they think I felt when I saw your face getting purple and heard you going out of breath? Do they think it was funny?

You better fuck me all you want, because when I fuck you…

…I whispered in your ear. Oh, the irony. It was supposed to be just a turn on phrase, and it almost come to reality. I didn’t mean it. I hope you believe me. Now I don’t think I’ll be very welcomed in your house again. I don’t think your mom will call me “Frankie babe” again. I don’t think your dad will invite me to sit and watch TV with him again. And I’m sure your brother won’t let me into his room while he’s changing clothes ever again. They’ll go through life pretending they didn’t see this -you and I- coming. And I’ve lost a friend and what I’m sure would be the best parents in law… just because you were fucking allergic. Come on! How was I supposed to know that you were allergic? You better wake up real soon, Mikey Way. You better come to life again so I can take this ‘sexual murderer’ tag off my forehead.

You better fuck me all you want, because when I fuck you, you will die…

What the hell, Mikey? And who on earth is allergic to semen, anyway?