Status: Hopefully have a chaper out

Putting The Pieces Back Together

He's sweet and than spicy

His hand brushed gently against her check. 'Sure enough,' He thought,'she fell asleep." Although, that didn't come as a shock to him, She had stated before they watched the movie, that she was indeed very tired and wouldn't be able to awake through the movie.

Motionless, he tried to get up without waking her. A little yawn escaped her lips. Praying she wouldn't wake up, he stayed still. Rubbing her eyes, then moving while tugging Mark with her. 'Looks like we're sleeping here." Mark thought, than smiling at Lizzie. Her head buried deep into his shirtless chest, as his chin rested softly . Smelling the strawberry hair products, lightly placing a kiss on the top of her head. She pulled him closer, feeling her fist tighten on his upper arms. "Nightmare.' He spoke quietly. Switchueating to get comfortable, Mark out half of Lizzie's body on to his, than putting a blanket over their bodies. Make sure that he was as close to her as possible, than just waiting for sleep to take over his body.

The sun rays shined through the living room, rather bright this morning. Awaking Lizzie first, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, than letting a yawn run though her mouth. As she began to slowly close her mouth, Mark pulled her down and began an instant morning make out session. Each time one of them tired to pull away, the other one would kiss rougher to keep the moment alive.

Finally, Mark pulled away, breathing heavily the make out session took every took every ounce of air he had in his lungs. Lizzie sat up, while Mark stretched, than had Lizzie connected with him again.

"Babe," Lizzie started," I have things I need to do unlike you." Grabbing her sides, tickling her until she squirmed on his body. As bad as she wanted to stay, she knew she had to get moving.
"Oh, come on baby." Marks gave that 'I-can-make-you -give-in' smirk. "How about we do a quickie?' I Shook my head,"No, I don't have time for that." SLiding my hand down to his waist line, smiling slyly.

"Oh, damn babe. Wanna try me again?" Sliding his hands up to her shirt, "Keep going, baby." Mark tensed up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehh, not to sure how this will come out