Status: Hopefully have a chaper out

Putting The Pieces Back Together

Reality Struck Hard

'Nothing ever seemed to matter. Mark was gone. All that was left were memories. Memories of the good times, memoirs of his smile, memories of his actions. He truly was my best friend. I could tell him everything, never kept anything from him. But now, he's gone!' Lizzie spoke to herself,'Married for five years, two month, three weeks, and seventeen days.With one child on the way. What did I do to deserve this?!" She yelled. Looking at the counter, there was his last note.

Lizzie Baby, I went to get some food for and the baby. I'll be home shortly, I'm picking up some movies, also. Sorry I left so late. I didn't want to wake you. I love you very much, babe. -Mark

Smiling while rubbing her belly. She jerked her head up, as if when she read the note, he'd come walking threw the front door, holding movies and dinner. But when she saw nothing, tears ran free from her eyes/ Dropping to her knees, she held her belly.

Lizzie, it's me Carrie. We had a lunch date today. Now, I didn't think you'd fully cancel on me, I at least thought you'd call me though. Yes, I know about Mark passing away. I'm hear for you. Call me when and/or if you need anything. I love you. Call me back when can, bye. Said my voice- mail. Pressing Carries number, trying to hold back her tears.'I'm strong. I can do this.She thought.

"Hello." Carrie yawned. After the voice of her best friend for sixteen years, the voice of who she needed the most, Lizzie broke down,"Carrie, I can't do this." "Lizzie, give me 5 minutes." Carrie said with the scariest and fastest voice, than hung up. Lizzie and Carrie relied on each other for everything girls possibly can.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rate and comment please :]