Status: Hopefully have a chaper out

Putting The Pieces Back Together

Pregnant?

"Lizzie baby, it's really okay that you're pregnant. I'm not mad, just jealous that you didn't tell me first." Marks assured Lizzie. Wiping the tears from her eyes,"I'm sorry*snuff*.I just didn't know how to tell you.*snuff*. I'm really sorry." Lizzie say on the toilet seat, her hands holding her head. Mark chuckled,"Baby,if you're as sorry as you say you are then unlock the door and let me in."

Getting up from the seat, wiping more tears away, she unlocked the door. Slowly walking in, Mark smiled, "Now there's the pretty woman I married, but on our wedding day, I remember perfectly she wasn't crying. She had this big beautiful smile on her breath taking face, flawless golden ten skin."

Cupping both her check with his hands, wiping away the little tears. "Her amazing deep brown eyes sparkling in the sun. Her teeth shining.. Her lips kissable. Not a slobbery mouth, damp puffy checks, red, swollen, puffy with a running nose. Although you still look sexy baby."

Swallowing all the spit that had collected up in her mouth, rubbing her eyes. and wiping she shot from her nose. Mark brought her face to his, making their noses touch, their breath on each others lips. "I love you, Lizzie." Mark than nuzzled their noses while plating a big warm kiss on her lips.

Catching her breath, Lizzie replied,"I love you too,Mark."


Shaking her head, Lizzie began to pack her things when the baby started to kick. Smiling to herself, she rubbed her belly, whispering,'I miss you lots Mark babe." And than she swears, she heard him whisper in her ear,"I miss you too, Lizzie baby." Feeling his breath tickle the inside of her ear, his arms wrap tightly around her waist, his chin resting softly on her shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, rate. Let me know what you thought.
I know, it's short