Status: Hopefully have a chaper out

Putting The Pieces Back Together

Kitchen Love

Carrie bought in another big box. "This house sure is cozy, big enough for three with two master bedroom, one little kid room, one living room, two and half bathroom, one kitchen with dinning room and an office." Carrie announced. laying the box on the couch.

Lizzie giggled,"You think he'd love it?" Carrie laughed, "This is what he'd say,'Lizzie baby, I love it if you love it.' and than think he'd smile, wrap his arms around your waist and kiss you." Lizzie smiled really big. "That's exactly what'd he do." Than taking a box to her room, Carrie just laughed to herself.

Walking into the kitchen quietly, not wanting her to hear him, he softly moved some of her hair from around her neck.

'Look at this jaw dropping babe doing the dishes. Wearing a long night gown, in mens spongebob pj pants, messy hair everywhere the very little make up smeared and coming off. Looking tired as hell with scratch marks and hitches along her neck. Seems as if she got tore up."

Grinning like a mad , he wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her neck softly and gently.

Indeed,she was tore up. Mark tore her apart., and good at the also. Flinching at the touch of his lips on her sore neck," AH! Babe please, my neck hurts. My whole body's sore"

Removing his arms, he gently placed them on her hips, swaying them as she kept doing the dishes,"Sorry baby." Mark said in a low baby tone. Lizzie couldn't help but let a smile creep on to her lips. Drying her hands off, turning around wrapping her arms around Mark's neck.

"I forgive you babe." then planted a sweet kiss in his lips. Pulling away, Mark picked Lizzie up by the hips, sitting her on the counter.

Pulling Mark closer to her, wrapping her legs around his waist. Staring into each others eyes, Lizzie felt the butterflies expand throughout her stomach, biting her lower lip than looking down fast.

"What?" Mark spoke softly with a smirk dancing on his lips. She knew that he knew that he had just given her butterflies. "You're a jerk." Lizzie giggled.

Mark placed a finger under her chin, tilting it up,"I love you." Smiling the butterflies came back,"I love you too" Slowly leaning in, Lizzie wrapped her arms back around Marks neck.

Lightly and gently kissing Lizzie, wrapping his arms around her waist, Lizzie kissed back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, rate.
Let me know what you thought