Status: Hopefully have a chaper out

Putting The Pieces Back Together

It's Time

"Where's the baby room going?" Carrie asked. Lizzie shot her head up,'In between our room.: Than dropping the last box in the basement,"Finally, we're done.." Carrie exhaled deeply, readjusting her dirty blond bun, rubbing her green sleepy eyes. Smiling, running both her hands through her medium chocolate hair half way past her back, deep brown eyes half shut, biting her sore lips.

"Sounded a bit excited there, didn't you?" Carrie laughed. Rubbing her eyes, tilting her head back,,"Let's go smoke." Lizzie smiled, ignoring Carrie question.

Inhaling deeply, passing the bong to Carrie, Lizzie layed back in the lawn chair."This boy will be spoiled. I'm already spoiling him." Laughing, she blew out. Carrie hit the bong, than put it away. "You're not the only one.That child is my godson!" letting out the smoke, "So, I'm gonna be spoiling it , also. I promised Mark I would."

Getting up from the chair stretching, Carrie yawned,"We need to find some dick. I gotta get laid. How much longer until the boys out?" Resting her hands on her belly, "Soon, anyday now. But there's still things I need to get done for Jordan's room. Have you met our neighbors? Freaking hot!" Lizzie giggled. "And would you do any of them?" Carrie asked. She shook her head, "No, I can't now. I'm still getting over Mark." Lizzie exhaled deeply. "No guy can swept me off my feet like did. It's highly impossible. "Well, you can't sit around all day just waiting for Mr. Right to come back. Why won't you go out and look?" Carrie hit a nerve, not meaning to,but she had to say something. Lizzie held back her tears, "I'm scared to get close again." Than ran out of the room.

Burying her face into her pillow, bawling her eyes out, as the baby kicked harshly. Jerking her head back, crying out in more pain then she could have imagined. Cramp after cramp, clutching on to her sides, then a contraction hit, knocking just about every breath from her lungs. When the pain left, with one big inhale, Lizzie cried out the only person she wanted right now. "AH! MARK! Thankfully, Carrie didn't hear, she would have thought that Lizzie was missing him.

'Oh fuck. Mark, why aren't you here? I need you so bad right now.'Than Lizzie felt his body next to hers, his hand rubbing her sides, whispering in her ear,"It'll be okay baby." Kissing her cheek,"I love you baby, forever and ever babe. Don't forget it." Then feeling him leave, Lizzie cried out once more, but this time, it was the cry for her best friend,"CARRIE!"

Than, Lizzie felt her water finally break. As Carrie opened the door, everything became a blur to Lizzie
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you thought
Comment please. :]