Status: Hopefully have a chaper out

Putting The Pieces Back Together

Jordan Anthony Williams

"Mark, remember when we just met and we had that pregnancy scare? IT was the third time having sex and I was late on my period." Lizzie giggled, remembering the old memory. "Oh, how could I forget? That scared the shit outta me. It was like was what, two, three months after we made it official?" Mark pulled Lizzie down in between his legs. Laying her back against his chest, as he wrapped his arms comfortably around her shoulders," Actually, it was three months, five weeks, and two days after we made it official." Propping her hands on his knees. "That's right. I heard you complaining to Carrie about it." Mark chuckled., tilting his head back. "I told you, i wasn't complaining! IF i was complaining, it'd annoy you." Lizzie laughed, looking up at Mark. Kissing her lightly, Mark ran his hands through her hair,"You're too cute, hunny."

Opening her eyes, Lizzie felt pain on her sides, her eyes felt all red, puffy, and tired, her cheeks were puffy and damp. Sniffing in deep to keep her nose from running. Rubbing her eyes, wiping the tears away, the door opened,"Hey sunshine." Carrie spoke quietly and softly. "Hey. Why am i in so much pain?" Lizzie asked, scrunching her eyebrows in confusion. Carrie smiled warming,"In order to save the baby, they had to do a c-section. But when the doctor got to Jordan, he thought it was too late. The nurses cleaned him up quickly and as they were about to take him out, he began to move and then he started to cry. But I think that someone has an angel."

Lizzie didn't know what to think. Mark's watching over Jordan and her, she about lost her son, she's in more pain than ever. "This is messed. When can I see him?" Lizzie laughed to herself. Carrie laughed with Lizzie" Actually, that's why i came in, he's waiting outside, with the doctor. I told him to wait and see if you're up." Lizzie jerked her head, smiling big,"Bring 'em in! I wanna see my baby boy."

Carrie opened the door and in came Jordan Anthony Williams and doctor Armstrong. "Look who's finally up. It's good to see you smiling." Dr. Armstrong carried Jordan over to Lizzie. Lizzie looked up at Dr.Armstrong and smiled,"Thanks. It's good to smile." Taking Jordan and looking down at him. "He looks like his dad bad. The nose, the mouth, eyes, but our color. My hair color, his skin tone." She couldn't believe it, her son was here, but there was no husband to enjoy the moment. "Congratulations Lizzie." Dr.Armstrong smiled, "Now if you need anything, just buzz this button." He pointed to a button on the bed.

"He'd be so proud, Liz. You know that right? You'll be a an awesome mother." Carrie smiled, getting up. "But it's not time to feed/" Handing Lizzie a bottle,"I'm sure you don't wanna breast feed."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment,rate?
Thankies if you do :]
Let me know what you thought.