Status: Hopefully have a chaper out

Putting The Pieces Back Together

Doctor Armstrong

"Carrie, can you please change his diaper?I have to get a shower!" Lizzie yelled from her room. "Yeah, I'll be there in a minute." It's been three weeks since they've brought Jordan home. He's a quiet baby, never really cries, but he's always hungry. He's a little figure of Mark, big time. We're constantly changing his diaper like there's no tomorrow, but he's usually sleeping.

Hoping into the shower, letting the hot water fall down in to her tense, sore body. Inhaling deeply, Lizzie let her mind travel, walk down the road of Dr. Armstrong. He looked about a few years older then Lizzie, very handsome, wasn't married, nice job, looked like all the girls wanted him, but wouldn't dare date one. Every now and then he'd call to check up on things.

"He's got to be interested in order to be calling you like he does!" Carrie said as Lizzie pulled a shirt over her head, trying to deny whatever Carrie said, but deep down, Lizzie knew Carrie was right. In the pits of her stomach, Lizzie started to get butterflies. "Maybe I'm getting over Mark." Carrie turned around as fast as I could smile, "You're liking Dr. Armstrong, aren't you Liz!" When Carrie says 'Liz', she knew the answer already."

"Carrie Ann Frane! You already know what I'll say: Lizzie smiled big. "Boy, I'm so happy for you!" Carrie ran up and jumped on to Lizzie. Now, if we only knew if he was really into Lizzie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short.
Working on next chapter.
Comment :]