Status: Im working on it :]

A Hikaru Hitachiin Love Story

Hikaru Hitachiin 1

Sayome's POV

"Grandmother, did you want to see me?" you said as you walked in the door.

"Yes, sit down child" She said in her usual hateful voice.

You were used to the fact that she treated you like trash. You understood perfectly why she did that; how could you not? She always threw the fact that the reason you were born was because your mother had fallen in love with your father instead of that handsome young man that she and your grandfather had chosen for your mother.

" What is it grandmother? What did you want to-" You started

"You will only speak when addressed to , you insolent child" She cut you off.

"Yes grandmother" I said, sitting on one of the seat nearest to the door, and farthest from her.

"Now the reason why I called you here is because I'm sending you to Japan, Why?because your Mother is going to come back from a meeting in America and there will be alot of people coming over to greet her and we don't need you pestering her"

Agitated, I stood up from my chair and said,"... You have not seen my mother in ages and now you want to send me to JAPAN?!"

"Shut Up!!" Scream your grandmother.

"Fine! When do I leave to Japan?" You retorted, hatred dripping from every word.

"Today, in the afternoon," She answered, glaring at you.

"Good..." You said nodding, and standing up, "May I be dismissed now, Grandmother?"

She nodded looking away from you and turned back to her work. After that you walked off to your room and started packing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah I know this is a short one. They will get longer tho ...