Status: Im working on it :]

A Hikaru Hitachiin Love Story

Hikaru Hitachiin 5

*recap*
You opened it slowly and read ...
*end recap*

I'm Kaoru, the youngest twin :)

You smiled and wrote back, how do I know if your not the other one ...?
Then you tossed it back at him.

This time you noticed when he chuckled and sighed. Up until this moment you had never felt the need to flirt so why the lame attempts? Why now? The note hit the table bringing you back from your thoughts you opened it.

I can prove it to you, it said. You considered this for a moment. How where you supposed to know which is which, when you just met them? You wrote back How? and tossed it to him.
When it came back it said, Easy! you've never met us before so, trust is all you've got.
You held back a laugh and wrote back, Fine, you win this one "Kaoru" and tossed it back one last time.

After that your day went pretty easy, you classes all uneventful. During lunch the twins and Haruhi invited you to sit with them, you barely ate anything because the twins kept cracking you up. When the bell rang, signifying the end of the day, you ran to Music Room #2. There was nobody there but you found what you were looking for. There was a grand piano there. You swiftly ran your hands over the keys as you sat on the bench. You quickly searched your head for something to play and decided to go with Yukiro Nakamura's Eternity (look it up on youtube its really pretty!). You let your self get lost in the music, swaying from side to side along with the rhythm. When you were half way trough the song you felt something touch your arm and freaked out. You abruptly stopped and blushed.

"That was beautiful," said a male voice from behind you, "I'm so sorry miss I didn't mean to scare you," you turned around to see a handsome young man with blond hair and blue eyes.

"Oh no it's ok I just got a little startled is all....um .... who are you?" you asked tilting your head to the side.

"Ah, my dear princess you must be the new student! My name is Tamaki Suou and I am the-"

"President of the Host Club," you said cutting him off.

"Alas! You have heard about me, princess ...?"

"Oh pardon me! My name is Sayomi Abe, and yes I've heard about you because Kyouya-senpai was telling me about the Host-," you didn't get to finish your sentence because he grabbed your wrist and dragged you to the next room then placed you in front of him.

"How could you?!" he bellowed.

You were a little dazed but managed to stand straight up.

"What's going on?" Haruhi said walking out of one of the changing rooms wearing the costume of the grim reaper. With all that had been going on you hadn't realized that it was October and Halloween was just around the corner.

"Oh, Haurhi! you look so cute!" said Tamaki and glomped poor Haruhi.

"Yo, dono, leave him alone" said one of the twins.

"Yeah, you going to scare poor Sayomi-chan," said the other, you still had some difficulty telling them apart, but you sensed that you were close, there was a difference you just need to know what it was. The twins were dresses as gang members.

"Abe-san had you had any trouble today?" said Kyouya-senpai from behind you.

"No" you said "actually I don't know why I'm here, one minute I'm playing the piano and the next thing I know Tamaki-senpai drags me in here."

"Baka Dono," you heard the twins say in unison.

"Sayo-chan!"you heard a cute little voice say, when you turned around you saw a boy dresses in a bunny suit. He hopped towards you, "Do you like cake?" he said.

"I do, I love sweets!" you said with a sort of glow in your eyes.

"Yey! Come sit with me and Usa-chan then!" he said dragging you towards a table.

"You must be Haninozuka-senpai, right?" you said smiling at the 18 year old boy that stood in front of you.

"Mhm" he said stuffing a piece of cake in him mouth, "but you can call me Honey!"

"Your quite the charmer," you said getting a piece of cake and biting it, "and you are Morinozuka-senpai am I correct?" you said looking up at the tall boy standing behind Honey-senpai.

"Hm," he said nodding his head.

"It's nice to meet you," you said and smile at him.

"Mommy! I need to talk to you!" you heard Tamaki-senpai yell.

"Mommy?" you asked

"Yes, that would be me," he said his pen in one hand and pad in the other. He was dressed like a business man. You smiled because you thought if fit him perfectly.

"Why didn't you introduce me to this young lady the minute you were with her?!" said Tamaki exploding in Kyouya-senpai's face.

"I didn't see the need too,I knew you would meet her soon enough," said Kyouya simply.

Tamaki started crying and went in a little corner of the room, you sweat dropped.

"Did I do something wrong?" you asked a little concerned.

"He just likes to know as many girls as possible is all," said Kyouya walking away.

"Oh, I'm sorry," you said looking towards him, "Is he going to be ok?" you asked yet again concerned.

"He'll get over it," Haruhi said.

"It's time to open for business," said Kyouya-senpai.

"Oh then I must leave," you said standing up and patting your dress.

"No! You can't!" said Tamaki-senpai rising from his depression corner.

"Huh?" you said confused.

"You must stay here and witness your first ever Host Club!" he said pointing at you, then he turned to Kyouya and said "Open those doors!"

When the doors opened you saw millions of girls, awaiting for their beloved Hosts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rate and Message POR FAVOR!!!!! PLEASE!!!! and all that good stuff ^^"