Status: Im working on it :]

A Hikaru Hitachiin Love Story

Hikaru Hitachiin 7

*RECAAAAAP*

Your second day at Ouran Academy had started.

*END RECAAAAAAP* :]

Today was an uneventful day as well. You would be stopped to be asked about your eye, then you’d answer, afterwards they would walk away disappointed knowing that you had not gotten the black eye fighting. Yup, uneventful. During classes you and Hikaru would throw glance at each other, blush and look away fast catching each other stare at one another, then glance again.

Kaoru noticed during math, he laughed and made fun of you guys you blushed and hit Kaoru in the back of the head with a book saying “Shut up I wasn’t looking at your brother…..I was merely checking to see….that fly that kept bugging me is all”

He laughed out loud and said, “ Yeah and where is this fly of yours?”

“I don’t know your face must’ve scared it away,” you snapped.

He looked at you stunned and you heard Hikaru and Haruhi laugh, you smirked and turned back to your work. Afterwards you felt bad for the remark so you apologized to Kaoru, he shrugged it off saying it was no big deal, he had obviously upset you.

You smiled and said, “Still I’m so very sorry, is it alright if I make it up to you? Maybe we could go somewhere after school?”

“Sure that sounds nice,” he said and smiled.

You both walked to lunch and when you got there you waved at Hikaru whom was sitting next to Haruhi. He finally saw you and started waving until he saw Kaoru, whom was stading behind you, wrap his arms around your waist. You looked up at Kaoru blushing, what was he doing? He kissed your cheek and walked off. You stood there dumbfounded at what had just happened. What the hell was all that?! You hoped that the invitation to this after noon hadn’t given him some kind of funny idea that you two were dating now. You looked back at the table and noticed that Hikaru was no longer sitting there. For some reason this made you sad, but you shrugged the feeling off and walked towards the table, where Kaoru had joined Haruhi.

“Hey, where did Hikaru go?” you asked once you had joined the guys.

“I don’t know one minute he was all happy making fun of me and then he just walks off….” said Haruhi, a worried look on his face.

“Oh…” was all you could say.

After you finished eating, you excused yourself and walked outside. Once outside you sat under a sakura tree and smiled when the wind blew making the petals fall from the tree, a beautiful scenery.

“You enjoying yourself?” asked someone behind you. When you turned around you saw Tamaki.

You smiled, though you were a little disappointed, he wasn’t the person you wanted to talk too, “Good Afternoon Tamaki-senpai, aren’t you supposed to be in class?”

“Well yeah, but sometimes it’s healthy to skip class, let your mind roam around freely…”

You nodded understanding what he had meant, “So what kind of thinking brings you here?”

You looked away embarrassed, “Well…” you sighed “I was just thinking about … someone, whom I think I might have made mad”

“Oh….well why do you think that, my dear princess?” he asked, curiosity obvious on his face.

“Uh…well I’m not exactly sure what I did, but something happened that made him mad, and he walked away…” you hung your head “but …. I don’t know it doesn’t matter anymore…”

You heard as he sat next to you but didn’t look up, “Well maybe you didn’t do anything wrong….maybe you should go up to that person and ask what it was that upset him….maybe he was just having a bad day?”

“No, Hikaru seemed pretty happy this morning,” you said, looking up at Tamaki realizing a bit too late about your mistake, you hadn‘t meant to mention Hikaru. He laughed, what was that about?

“What is so funny?” you asked a bit irritated.

“You’re worried about making Hikaru mad?” he asked between gasps of breath.

“Well... Yes, I do,” you said standing up agitated. What a great pep talk this had turned out to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah I know it's not much and all but i got lazy =3=" sorry i will try to make 8 better :]