Status: In process, this is my first story here, comment, rate and subscribe if you want more

Let the Fame... I Mean Flames Begin

This is a story based on some aspects in my life, some things might be true others not. If anything is similar to real life was intentional.

This is story is about how a girl that talks about her vision of life, how are her days in her daily life. OF COURSE there would be more Characters and different points of view.So I hope that you like this story.

Prologue:
Hours pass by and I can’t get what I about to write. School was stressing me, as every responsible person was, but as every year I was so packed with everything that yesterday I realized that a month and half and the school year was over.
Rain was pouring outside my window what a good day for doing homework. Especially for the most demanding teacher in the world, but she was very cool that’s because maybe she had ADD but who cares. I’m just thankful I got an A- on the last two trimesters. This was for me a good grade.
Being a freshman was difficult; everybody was watching our every step waiting for you to do something wrong so people could laugh at your face. Lies, gossips, and jerks where everywhere, but who didn’t go through this age?
On the top of it were parents. Those people are going to kill me, I mean I love them, but the can be very interfering, bossy, sometimes I can’t stand them. They are so demanding that everything you do seems little and insignificant, but who didn’t feel that way?
My maturity doesn’t help me in anything except school and talking to older people than me; it makes harder my relation with guys my age, and in school I’m called emo. So that’s basically my unhappy life.

Every single character in this story is mine, except for the ones that are famous