Decaffeinated Disaster

1

“Stay awake, Gee!” my brother said. We were walking to school and I was in a bad mood.
“I can't! I need coffee!” I slapped Mikey. “Why'd ya fuckin' drink the last fuckin' cup of fuckin' coffee?!”
“Cause I fuckin' wanted some! And coffee is delicious and it makes me happy and it's good and goes well with some Frakenberry and-”
I slapped him again. “How much did you drink?” he was like a 3 year old on crack.
“I don't know. I stopped counting after 4. Is my hair okay? What day is it?”
“Stop talking before I get someone to jump you.”
“You're so cranky. Are you still mad over Bert leaving you?”
“WHY DON'T JUST FUCKIN' SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE?!”
Mikey stared at me. He stopped talking too, but couldn't stay still.
“Why don't you ditch 1st ? We can go to Starbucks” Mikey said.
“I like Mr. Iero's class. He's my favorite teacher.”
“You actually like your 1st?! I hate it. What does he do?” I think the caffeine is already fading away.
“He's got a Misfits poster in his room!”.
“Didn't you say he was sexy once?”
“I don't remember saying that. One of us must've been drunk.” I lied. It was true. I did have a crush on my history teacher, but I didn't want Mikey to know that. Mr. Iero more than 10 years older than me and I don't think he's bi like me. Besides a student/teacher relationship sounds so dirty to me and not the good kind of dirty.

“Alright class. What did you do with the substitute besides making out behind his back yesterday?” Mr. Iero asked. The class stayed quiet. “Nothing?” he giggled. “You kids need to get some lives.”
“We do!” some guy on the football team said. “Except Gerard!” everyone laughed.
We started to take notes on something, but then I fell asleep before I wrote anything.

“Gerard. Gerard.” I felt someone tapping my shoulder. “You okay?” I was staring into the brown eyes of my teacher.
“I'm just sleepy.”
“Partied too hard last night?”
I shook my head. “My boyfriend moved last week without telling me and all he left was a note that he broke up with me with.”
“I'm sorry.”
“Thanks.” At least he's not a homophobe “Bert was-” And he kissed me. My history teacher kissed me.
“Um. I...”
“I don't mind. Do you?” I pressed my lips to his and it stayed that way for a while. “I really like you Mr. Iero.”
“I like you too. Call me Frankie.”
“Then why didn't you tell me?”
“I couldn't and I knew you were with someone else.”
“I love you Frankie.”
We made out some more and it wasn't as dirty as I thought it would be. It didn't feel wrong at all. “Um can you write me a pass? I think I'm gonna be late for my 2nd.”
“Okay.” he looked kind of sad.
We walked to his band sticker covered desk. He was about to give me the sheet of paper when he pinned me down to the table and kissed me like crazy.
“Not here! I don't want to get your desk dirty! Don't you have a class next?” I'm pretty sure that if someone saw me right now I'd be worse than dead.

Frankie started to giggle. “You're so gay!”
“What?! You know I'm a guy right? I'm not a girl!”
He just kept laughing.

I woke up and everyone was staring at me and Mr. Iero was gone.
“`Oh, Mr. Iero!'” the mean football player said. “`I really like you! Mwa!' You scared him out!”
“Gerard! Come here!” my teacher yelled from outside. He sounded beyond pissed.
I had 2 choices. 1- Listen. 2- Escape from the window and run away.
“Gerard!”
I ran like a dude that was escaping jail but I think that's a good thing when you moan your teacher's name in your sleep and everyone in class hears it. Fuck my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's not good. (first attempt at Frerard.)
FML