Wolfish Behavior

Werewolves have been living at peace with humans for the past one hundred or so years. In fact most humans have forgotten about the presence of such creatures by now. However, this is not a story of man verses beast, this is a story of best verses beast. Maybe a little romance will be thrown here and there.

In the werewolf world your either born a werewolf or forsaken as one. There's no in between. A war wages between the two types known as the Pure and the Cursed.

This story centers on a young troubled Pure that goes by the name of Ansley. She has been held captive by a few curious scientist in a laboratory outside of the nearly deserted town of Anchortown. It is the duty of a small local pack of Pures, headed up by the wise elder wolf Asmos, to rescue her to stop any further experiments. This is the easy part.

The pack of Pures is lead by Loki. He has an easy-going personality, a little hard at first, but he warms up to any one quick. He can find light in the darkest of people, which is how he met Cooper. Cooper is a rough, violent, maniac of a werewolf. If it wasn't for Loki calming him down and evening him out, he'd be in quite a lot of trouble. He's your stereotypical Hollywood werewolf. Opposite on the werewolf spectrum is Z, a goofy, lovable guy. He's more like your average house pet. Every leader needs a love interest, and Isa is Loki's only love. She just doesn't know it yet. She's the truest parallel form of a werewolf, sweet, gentle, she couldn't harm a fly. Rounding up the group is the newest member, Lizzie. She's completely absorbed by Coopers bad-boy sham. On the other hand, he's completely repulsed by her useless good-girl front.

The pack of the Cursed is lead by Tivien, a contradicting purebred werewolf with an undying hatred for his own kind. He leads a rag-tag group of fur-balls including: Sable, the saucy seductress, Seth, the sarcasm sputtering egoist, Trip, the minion of the mastermind and Red his confused younger brother.

The trouble begins when a taboo romance forms between the two groups.

It's all for one, one for all.
  1. Rescue Mission Gone Awry!
    This is a short chapter in Loki's point of view just to start things off.
  2. A Beautiful Entrance
    This is in Ansley's point of view
  3. First Encounters With a Wolfish Kind
    Ansley's point of view.
  4. Analysis
    Ansley's point of view.
  5. The Lust Peaks it's Ugly Head
    Let's shake things up a bit with Cooper's point of view.
  6. Like I'm a Freak
    This is in Ansley's point of view.
  7. The Rage of The Freak
    Ansley's point of view
  8. Midnight Conversation
    Ansley's point of view.
  9. Dresses, Crushes, and Curses, Oh My!
    Ansley's point of view.
  10. Reunited Never Felt So Scary
    Ansley's point of view, a week or two has passed.
  11. Giving Up is NOT in My Vocabulary
    Ansley's point of view. .
  12. Betrayal
    This chapter starts out in Cooper's point of view than it switches into Ansley's point of view. I'm going to triple space when it switches to Ansley, and it should be obvious.
  13. Almost Deadly Encounter
    Ansley's point of view.
  14. Waking Up
    Ansley's point of view, a few hours later around 4 am.
  15. Suicide Mission to Die
    Cooper's point of view, switches to Ansley for about three lines, it will be triple spaced and italicized.
  16. It's About Time
    First half is in Cooper's point of view, second half in Ansley's, divided by triple space.
  17. A Sentimental Moment From Cooper.
    Cooper's point of view
  18. Tying Up Loose Ends
    Cooper's point of view.
  19. Pretty Boy
    Cooper's point of view.
  20. Blissful
    First part in Reagan's point of view. Then it switches to Ansley's point of view.
  21. Alley Way Scrap
    First part in Ansley's point of view, second half in Reagan's point of view.
  22. Crooked
    Ansley's point of view.
  23. Deception?
    Reagan's point of view.
  24. A Lecture?
    Cooper's point of view.
  25. Coming Clean
    Reagan's point of view.
  26. Seth
    Weeks past, Cooper's point of view.
  27. Kicked in the Head
    Reagan's point of view.