Status: Active, update every few weeks busy with art school so post when I can

To Remember Me Is to Remember Us

006

Days turned into weeks and soon Mena forgot about the incident at the mall, but not her family. It seemed that her sister, mother, father, and other relatives were making sure that they were around her at all times. She tried to tell them that everything was okay, but not of them were having it so she just devoted her time to her son and school work.

Since she wasn’t able to remember ever going to college her family thought it was a great idea for her to do it and at 26 she was just a few credits shy of becoming a junior. As she sat and did home work she felt a bump against her leg and when she looked down she saw Zayah in his walker smiling up at her, “Hey baby boy,” she said a she put her pen down and lent down to pick him out of his sit, “Are you bored? Is that why you bumpin’ into momma,” she asked as she kissed his cheek.

Zayah chuckled as if he understood her and made a grab for her black straightened hair that reached down to her shoulders. He always liked to go for her hair when ever he was in her arms. Other people hated it, but she loved it and she liked to believe it was his way of saying I love you.

Standing up with him she turned to look at the clock to notice that it was only 10 am and noted that she had studied for 2 hours. Having a baby makes you get up earlier than normal so she spent most of her time studying or with him. Since she took a lighter course load this year she only had classes on Tuesdays and Thurdays to give her more time with her baby.

“Want to go to the park,” she asked him as she walked around the apartment gathering up things to put in his bag. For his response he made an oohing sound and tugged on her hair more, “I thought so,” she said and finished getting his things ready.

It wasn’t long before she put his jacket on him, had him in the stroller with their bags, and out the door to greet the day. She walked pushing his stroller along with her to the park that was two blocks away. Finding a place to put their things so that she could see it she took him out of the stroller and watched as he took a few stumbling steps before he fell on his rump. Not letting it stop him he started to crawl towards the swings.

Laughing at him she bent down to scoop him into her arms and bounced him until they made it to the swing set. Placing him in the baby swing she started to push. He liked going high so she made sure that he was strapped in well before hand. Once he reached a height he started to squeal and she knew that she found the height that he was content with.

As she pushed him she got a feeling as if she was being watched and as she looked around she saw a black SUV with a man in it smoking a cigarette. Taking him in she noticed that he had brightly colored tattoos on his arms and that he was white. As she moved her eyes to look at his face she noticed that he as lip piercings, a bull ring, and shades on so she couldn’t see his eyes. Even though she couldn’t seem them she knew that they were having a stare off and she didn’t like the feeling at all.

Stopping the swing much to Zayah’s protests she picked him up brought him close to her body, “Ready to go home baby,” she asked as she walked over to the stroller and placed him back into his set. Making sure that he was strapped in she head out the park at a fast pace only to hear the SUV start up. Not wanting to look back she grabbed her cell phone from her front pants pocket of her blue jeans and called her sister, “Kayla,” she asked.

“Yeah,” her sister responded sleepily.

“Are you awake and dressed,” she asked nervously.

“I’m in my pj’s why?”

“Because I am being followed from the park by a man who has tattoos and piercings and I am scared. I’m a block away from home. Come meet me,” Mena said in a soft voice.

Not waiting to give her sister an answer Kayla dropped her phone and ran to the door and put on her sneakers. Not caring that she was still in her night clothes she ran out the door and the short distance to meet her sister. As she was running she noticed the car following her sister and came eye to eye with some people that she thought that she would never see again.

Kayla knew who it was that was in the car, but her sister didn’t and how fragile her sister was Kayla didn’t want her sister to have this run in. as she walked with her sister she knew it was to late to try to protect her now because the SUV soon sped up and parked the car along with a few other cars that was with his. She took a deep breath as she watch Zacky get out the car long with his friends and approached them.

Mena got a sick feeling in her stomach as she saw the group of people coming towards them. She took notice of two girls and let out a groan. It was the same two from the mall. Her stomach dropped as she realized this and she broke out on a sweat. Something wasn’t right and she grabbed her head as a migraine hit her. it was the same feeling she got when memories were trying to flood her brain, but instead of coming out it was as if they were locked up tight.

Once both groups were close to each other the man who Mena noticed from the car walked closer to her and grabbed her by her upper arm, “Long time no see Mena,” he said and that’s when things started to fall apart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey all here is an update. Just want to let you know that I will be out of town and that I may be able to update until Sunday. Sorry, but that is just to let you know. Also, if you would liek you can follow me on twitter just to talk and what not. also her is a link to my writing site if you want to join. It gets updated before mibba does so if you want earlier reading ffp is the place. here are the links.

ffp

wearredtonight

sorry that the chapter sucked, but here it is.

Queenie