Status: I'll update fairly regularly.

Home Stay.

Chapter One.

No One’s P.O.V

Billie scratched his head with his roughly bitten fingernails, nervous, like he was every Tuesday afternoon. Then came the long awkward silence.

He picked up his paper cup off the coffee table beside him and gulped down the last remainder of his warm water.

“Well,” Adrienne started.

Billie could tell she was about to vent, whenever she started a conversation with ‘Well’ he knew he was in for it.

“He’s almost never at home. It’s like ‘Green Day’ is more important too him than his marriage, than his kids! He’s touring all the time, and well-“

The councillor cut in, giving a quick glimpse to Billie Joe.
“You feel as though you are invisible to him, yes?”

Billie glared at Adrienne and rolled his eyes. He thought this’d be a bad idea. According to him, this wouldn’t help their marriage one bit, but only make the situation worse, and if Adrienne wasn’t so damn attractive the councillor wouldn’t have favoured her over him all the time.
Adrienne caught his glare and seized at the perfect moment to make her appear innocent in this marriage.

“See!” She pointed to him, making sure the councillor could take a good look at his enthusiasm.
“He’s always like this!”

The rage filled inside the rock star, as though only mere seconds were left till ‘the bomb’ was ready to be set off.

Tick.Tock.

“I blame that stupid band.” She muttered.

Boom!

“I can’t help who I am! I’m a rock star!” His voice was becoming out of pitch, which was quite unusual for him.

“Don’t you get it?” He looked at her as if she were stupid.

“And you know what we do honey?” Adrienne looked away from him, now slightly embarrassed.

“I TOUR!” He screeched like a girl who had just had her hair pulled buy a school bully.

“…Get used to it women.” He hissed in a low tone.

His emphasis on woman was enough to make Adrienne leave then and there. She leaped off the big red couch next to him and stomped out the room.
The councillor held a frustrated glare and placed it toward Billie Joe.

Billie laughed awkwardly under his breath, “PMS aye..”