Status: I'll update fairly regularly.

Home Stay.

Chapter Two.

“I don’t want to hear it Billie.” Adrienne cut him off as he was half-heartedly apologizing.

she continued to stomp up the red carpeted stairs and down the hall too their room, shutting the bedroom door with a loud bang.

Billie shut the front door behind him and put the keys away on the hook, in the kitchen.

‘I didn’t intend for things to get like this, just sometimes she makes me so mad, I know its not her fault all the time.. I did love her’ He thought in his mind.

‘I mean do.’ He corrected myself, almost ashamed. ‘Do.’

He headed into the lounge to see the same thing he saw three hours ago before he and Addie had left.

His 14 year old son Joseph who sat on the white leather couch, now in his teens, was a lot more than Billie and Adrienne could handle, he made a lot of friends with the ‘strange’ crowd parents talked badly of. Every day it felt as though he was growing apart from their family.

When Billie looked at the boy, he would see a younger version of himself, so they couldn’t help but worry.

A accompanying Joseph were two of Bill’s best mates and also the other members of ‘Green Day’, bassist Mike who was always there for him, truthworthy and reliable and didn’t mind looking after the kids once and awhile, and drummer Tre, who.. No one really quite understood.

And ofcouse Jakob, his youngest at 11, closest to the TV on the yellow spongebob bean bag.
He knew buying the first 3 seasons of ‘Desperate House Wives’ was a bad idea.

“Hey Dad.” Jake looked up at him smiling with his beautiful doll-like rosy cheeks.

He was still at that cute stage, where girls had infectious diseases and he needed to be tucked in before bed.

“Hey tiger! “ He smiled back at him.

“You want to help with dinner tonight? I’m cooking!”

“Yayyyy!!” Jake jumped up with excitement.

Joey just looked at his father coldly, he was old enough to know exactly why there Dad was cooking tonight, sometimes it felt like he didn’t even want a Dad anymore, which was hard to accept, Billie lost his Dad at 10 and didn’t know how a father was even meant to act. He used to be his best friend.. Once.

“WHY?!” Tre whined escaping his eyes from the giant plasma television, staring at me with his huge blue eyes.

“Isn’t there another option?” Mike joined in sarcastically.

“Hey if Jakes helping I’m sure at least some of it will be eatable.” Billie lightly chuckled.

“Besides..I think Mum needs a break tonight.”

“What, like she does every night?” Joseph glared at me.

“None of that Joseph Marcicano Armstrong.” Billie whispered sternly

“Whatever.” Joseph got up and went to his room.

“Don’t be like that Joseph, I’ve had a lot of attitude from you recently and I’m sick of it.” He said following him.

Joseph slammed the door the same way Adrienne did most of the time.

Billie sighed and walked back over to the lounge. “Let’s get started then shall we?”