Status: Finally complete (: Comments are still welcomed.

We Will Never Sleep, Cause Sleep Is For The Weak

Chapter Thirteen

5 Days Later…

He could take it no longer. He slid into the car and sped to London that night.
Eager to see her, he pulled up.
He sprinted to the door, and opened it without invitation.

He stopped dead in his tracks at the sight before him. His own brother, how could he? And her… His heart crumpled like paper as he saw her lying on his lap, while he was sitting on the lounge playing with her hair as she slept.

Yanking him up by the collar, awakening Adele, Oli threw Tom against the wall, running over and kicking him hard in the ribs and head.
He lifted him up and began swinging right hook’s at his baby brother’s pleading face.

Adele screamed at the sight before her, as the realization of what was really going on hit her like a smack in the face.
“OLIVER!!!!!” she screamed frantically
“STOP!!! OLIVER PLEASE DON’T HURT HIM!” she begged, starting to sob uncontrollably.

Oliver stopped hitting his brother momentarily, to stare at the vastly different, but still his, broken girl on the floor at his feet.

While Oli paused, Tom was able to stand and walk away from him frightened.

“Adele…” Oli whispered, leaning down to hold her hand in his bleeding fist. She yanked her hand away harshly, and went to stand by Tom.
“He’s you’re little brother, Oliver. What the fuck do you think you’re doing?” She growled bitterly. Oli’s gaze narrowed at the two.

“You’re right, he is my little brother. So what’s he doing holding you like that. Like-” he got cut off by Tom, his face starting to swell.
“You mean like you should be?” he spat, disgusted at his brother who he once idolized.

“YES LIKE I FUCKING WELL SHOULD BE!” It took him a moment, as well as the expressions on Adele’s and Tom’s faces to realize what he actually just said.

“Oh, NOW he gets it.” Tom said, voice dripping with sarcasm.
“Tom…” Adele whimpered, not wanting to witness anymore violence.

“No, Adele. I think he needs to know how miserable you have been while he’s been a selfish bastard, thinking there was only his own pain.”
“Tom.” Adele spoke up a little louder.

“Don’t push him, please…” she pleaded.
“NO! Sorry Adele but he needs to know!” he said and turned to his older brother.

“So what? You practically try and kill what you created and then leave her for dead when you realize it isn’t that easy to rip a mother from her child?!” Tom screamed completely furious at this point, forgetting about the pain that riddled his body.

“SHUT UP!” Oli screamed, his head hurt, his energy was drained, and he was emotionally destroyed and physically exhausted.

He had heard enough, he didn’t know until now just how much pain Adele had endured and he died a little more inside every time Tom spoke of it.

“Just fucking shut up!” he sobbed, his head in his hands and still unable to cry actual tears.

Adele was beyond petrified, she didn’t know whether to comfort Oliver or run as far from him as she could. The decision was the hardest she’d had to make since he left. She later learnt that choosing the latter wasn’t the best idea.

THE END
♠ ♠ ♠
That's the final chapter.
We hope you guys liked reading it as much as we liked staying up until the wee hours of the morning writing it.

We are halfway through a sequel but it's been put on a small hiatus until we can muster up some inspiration to continue writing.

Comments are love.