Status: THANKS FOR THE 10 STARS! Like the new layout? ;]

Going Alone

oo6.

“Hey, Alex! Wait!” Jack yelled, running to the room we were currently in.

He stopped when he got to us, running a frazzled hand through his hair, “Oh, I see you’ve met.”

Alex turned from me to Jack, “What is going on here?”

“Well, you see…” Jack trailed off, avoiding Alex’s gaze.

“It’s not his fault.” I said, causing both of them to look at me, “I told Jack not to tell you.”

Alex’s gaze held hurt and anger, “And why is that?”

“Hey, uh, Alex.” Jack laughed nervously, “We have to get back out there.”

“It can wait, Jack.” Alex spat, pushing him back.

“No, you should really go.” I said, pushing myself up.

Alex stared at me for a long time, then tore his eyes away from me and threw them on Jack, “She better be here when I get back.”

Alex walked off, a cloud of pissed off hovering around him. Jack looked at me, shrugged apologetically, and then ran after Alex.

-------------------------------

“No, no one can go in there!” Alex yelled, closing the door quickly.

“Why?” Rian asked, somewhat annoyed.

“Just because!” Alex cried, quickly pushing the door open and shut it once he was safely inside.

Alex’s eyes instantly landed on me, burning a hole into me. I adverted my eyes to the floor, taking in shallow breaths. I heard him take and let go a deep breath, and then walk over to the couch I was sitting on. He cupped my chin and forced my head up. I kept my eyes on the floor, afraid of what might happen. Good or bad.

“Mae.” Alex said, sighing in frustration.

I closed my eyes and took a breath, then opened them and planted my eyes on Alex. His beauty still affected me, letting butterflies loose in my stomach. I felt a small smile form on my lips, but dropped it when Alex frowned.

“Really, what are you doing here?”

“Jack brought me here.”

“Jack brought me here.” Alex mimicked, “No, really.”

“What are you talking about?” I asked, thoroughly confused.

“You know what I’m talking about.”

“No, Alex, I don’t.” I said, taking on his tone.

“No one appreciates you here.”

I ripped my head from his burning touch, scoffing, “Excuse me?”

“No one wants to deal with your ‘Baby Daddy’ drama.”

I stood up, suddenly angry, “What are you talking about?”

“Everyone here knows I’m not the father, so you should just leave.”

I closed my eyes, letting his words fall over me, weighing me down, “Are you calling me a slut?” I asked quietly.

“Yes.” He said simply, “You just wanted to hop on the All Time Low bandwagon.”

I watched him cross his arms in satisfaction. Anger boiled inside of me, creeping out onto my skin like hot lava. I took two deep, heavy breaths and closed my eyes. When I opened them, he still had the smug look on his face that made me feel like morning sickness a walk in the park. I raised my hand and smacked his cheek, satisfied with the ‘pop’ sound it made. Alex’s face instantly turned to shock, uncrossing his arms.

“What the fuck, bitch?!” He shrieked, raising his hand up.

My eyes widened in shock, and I protectively wrapped my arms around my stomach, “Don’t you fucking dare.”

He squinted his eyes, connecting his hand with my cheek sharply. I cried out in pain, tears prickling my eyes. I unwrapped my arms, glaring at him, holding my cheek.

“I’m fucking pregnant, Alex!” I yelled at the top of my lungs.

I pushed him roughly. Alex lost his balance and fell into the hard floor, his head hitting the floor with a loud thump. I fell to my knees, punching him over and over again. I heard the door open, but paid no mind to it. I left one last punch in Alex’s lip before someone pulled me off of him. I looked down and saw Jack’s hands on my arms. I yelled in frustration, kicking Alex’s shoe.

“What the fuck, Mae!” Jack said, dragging me away from him.

“He fucking called me a slut!” I yelled, trying to run back to Alex.

“And then you beat him to a pulp?” Zack asked, tending to Alex.

“No. I hit him.” I seethed, giving up the hope of beating Alex up.

“Uh, this isn’t just a hit.”

“I know.” I yelled, breaking free from Jack.

“Get that whore away from me!” Alex yelled, conscious once again.

“Alex, just lay back down.” Zack said, pining him to the floor, “You fell and hit your head.”

“No, that bitch pushed me!”

“You fucking deserved it!” I yelled, Jack gripping my arms once again.

“Get the fuck away from me!” Alex yelled, fighting against Zack.

“Alex, calm the fuck down!” Rian said, “You probably have a concussion.”

“Fuck this shit.” I spat, holding my cheek, “I don’t need that shitface, away.”

I walked out of the room, after grabbing my purse and walked home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright. So, let me explain before I get covered in shit.

How would YOU feel if you didn't believe you got someone pregnant [had no memory of it] and then she came to your promo and then slapped you. Well, and, you we're mad to start with.

I know! I know! He's wrong and everything, but just try and be open. I think...

Don't hit me!