Status: Starting over.

Drugs or Me

Prologue

It never did take much to cause drama in my family. I've tried writing this 'book' a million times, and every time I gave up, it was because I couldn't find the strength to write it anymore. I've found the strength now, as I'm sitting on the front porch of the house that will soon belong to someone else. I've grown up in this house since I was two years old, an innocent little girl. I grew up with my mother and father, and a brother eight years older than me. Little did I know he was going to start the never ending drama in my family.

I'm eighteen now and about to graduate in this coming June. My life has been a huge roller coaster since I was about eight, I think, and my brother was sixteen. I don't know the full story, but I guess my brother started experimenting with drugs at this age, such a young age. Now I've had my fair share of scandals as a teenager, but nothing could amount to his.

The names in this 'book' have been changed, but every event comes from my life and my heart. My life may not be as interesting as yours, but I feel the need to bring awareness to people. This is what drugs can truly do to a happy family.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh.