Status: finished

If My Dad Sees You He'll Kill Me

2

As it turns out the two of us got along really well. I started calling him Wayne but decided that I would prefer just to call him baby. We've been together for over a month now. He hasn't even hinted to do anything. It's starting to make me think that maybe he doesn't want me. Lacy had started to be more distant as well. And lately I just felt like everyone was against me. And it's all because of my dad. He's the one who hurt me, but now that everyone knows they don't like me anymore.

But I can't tell anyone that because if I do then I'll never get to be happy. But I don't know if I'll ever be happy again anyway. I heard o knock on the door and got up to answer it.

When the door opened I screamed from the sight I saw. There stood my dad with a duffel bag of god knows what with a look of murder on his face. He back-handed me and I hit the floor instantly. It had been two weeks since he and Wayne had gotten into a fight but here he was. He still had scars, but other than that you couldn't tell.

“Did you think I would just leave. How stupid can you people get?”

The pain was horrible for the next few hours. I couldn't stay awake so I didn't know that I had more company than just my father.

*********Wayne's POV*********

I thought about how to make this the best night of her life. For hours I just sat in the studio working on a song just for her. It wasn't what I was used to writing, but it seemed right to sing to her. I wanted her to know how important she was becoming to me.

At one I had come up with the lyrics and was working on the beats. I had one of my boys help me out with some of it so by about four it was done and I was burning it onto a disk to give to her. I had just got the disk into my pocket when the phone rang. I picked it up in a good mood because I had finally finished what I had worked on all week.

“Hello Jay. I've got a surprise for you when I get there.”

“Hello. You might want to come get this trash whore. I'm done with her.” It was her fucked up father and I was about to start going off, but he hung up. I ran through the building until I got to the ground floor. When I finally got to my motorcycle, I was exhausted.

I couldn't go fast enough and I called 911 on the way. They got there around the same time I did, but she wouldn't let them touch her.

“Let them help you babe.”

“Where am I? Who are you?”

My whole world crashed around me in that moment. She didn't even know who I was.

“Sir. It's probably short term and she'll make a recovery.”

“Thanks.”

We got her into the ambulance and to the hospital so that they could help her. She had a concussion and there were multiple broken bones. They wanted to wait to see what had happened until she had healed because she may not ever remember if we push her.

I sat by her side for two weeks after that day. It was a horrible two weeks wondering if she was going to wake up and remember me or if she would ask the same questions again the next day. I called my daughter daily and let her know that as soon as Jay got out of the hospital we were both coming to see her. She had met Jay last week and thought she was fun. So she didn't have a problem staying with the both of us. Neither did her mother who seemed to like Jay as well.

But then one day she woke up and jumped towards me. We both sat and cried for a moment before I told the doctors she had her memory back. It was a wonderful moment until they made her tell what had happened.

Two Weeks Later

“Jay!!!”

I watched as Wayne talked to his ex-wife and I played with his daughter.k She really was a joy ot be around. A lot has changed in two weeks. Wayne gave me a wonderful song which he sang to me the night I went home. I had a flashback of that night.

****Flashback****

There were candles everywhere and rose petals on the floor. I sat on the couch with him kneeled in front of me.

He sang with such meaning a song he had writen for me as it played from the stereo.

(Lil Wayne Talkin)
Ay What Up Mami Hah
Its Ya Boy Weezy Yea... U Need To Ride With Me On This One Im So Great My Homies Think I'm Artistic
Hah

[Verse 1]
Now In The Drop You'll Find Me
On My Way To Get You Cause I Got You Mami
I Know You Got Some Issues Tryna Stop You Mami
But I'm A Lil More Ahead Let Me Spot You Mami
I Have You..As We Jock Threw The East Side
Stop Through My Honey Chrome Right Along The Beach Side
Ay How Can I Answer At Your Sweet Mind
Tell Me Bout Your Day I Know I Heard Bout It 3 Times
Hah Ok Im Waitin On My Fourth Time
And Later On My 5th So I Don't Forget
I Got My Lady In The Whip She Got My Name On Her Hip
And She Don't Let Another Name Out Her Lip (Uh Huh Gangsta)
See If I Don't Play Round And She Gon Stay Down
So Last Summer I Retire My Number Hoe
So No I Can't Jot You My Number Though
My Nigga Real Think You Hot As A Mutha But

[Chorus x2]
Baby Girl I Know That We Can Make It Through The Weather (Yea)
As Long As We Strong Everything Will Stay Together (Yea)
When Times Get Hard Long As We Call Upon The Lord
Everything Will Be Fine Everything Will Be Fine

[Verse 2]
I Will Ne Eh Eh Ehver Leave You Girl
Like R Kelly Said While The R Kelly Played
Full Time Mother You Work Hard Everyday
I Wake Up Aside You Thank The Lord Everyday
Oohh Beautiful Woman I Look Forward Everyday
Just To See That Childhood Scar On Your Face Hah
I Got A Tony Montana Chick
If Ya Girl Get Out Of Line She A
If My World Get Out Of Line She Program My Shit
I Know My Shit Do Stink But She Can Stand My Shit
I Got The Flip Flop Paint On Her Standard Shift
Dot 6 Range Rover I Advance My Bitch Ohh
How You Gon Go Get Some Pants Like That
With An Ass Like That Ya Know Im Bad For That (Ya Know)
But You Don't Have To Answer That
Long As Every Time I Call You Answer Back
I Said..

[Chorus x2]
Baby Girl I Know That We Can Make It Through The Weather (Ya)
As Long As We Strong Everything Will Stay Together (Ya)
When Times Get Hard Long As We Call Upon The Lord
Everything Will Be Fine Everything Will Be Fine

...Ay Girl Ay Ay Ay

[Bridge x2]
Ride With A G And Come Join Me On This Adventure (Yea)
Hop On The Beat And Put Your Ass On The 20 Inches
Ill Slide You The Key You Wait For Me After The Concert
I Promise I'll Leave Straight From The Stage To Under You Skirt
I Got Riders With Me But Don't Mind Them They All My Homies
They Only Gunna Let You Get On Me So Get On Me
The Song The Dj Playin My Own So Get On Me
I'm Only Gunna Let You Get On Me So Get On Me

Girl...

[Chorus x2]
Baby Girl I Know That We Can Make It Through The Weather (Yea)
As Long As We Strong Everything Will Stay Together (Yea)
When Times Get Hard Long As We Call Upon The Lord
Everything Will Be Fine Everything Will Be Fine
I fell in love that night and I never want to be away from this man ever again in my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
the end