Status: Done(:

I'm Feeling Love Sick But I Don't Mind

Twelve.

Image

I didn't mean to spend so much, but I did. I got some bows, a Paramore shirt, All Time Low, and bows from Hot Topic, plus some skinny jeans from Forever 21. Joe, Nick and Kevin got some stuff too. After all that, as promised, Denise took Frankie to Toys R Us, which means we all went too.
When we got there, we all went inside. Frankie races to the G.I. Joe toys with Denise and Paul, and Nick, Joe and I just walked around.
"Look, bouncy balls!" Joe exclaimed, going to the balls that you sit on and jump with a little handle for your hands.
I laughed, going to the Barbie dolls. So much memories in that aisle. Now it's all filled with Hannah Montana crap. So Nick and I went to the bikes and cars.
"Nick!" I shouted, getting in a Barbie car. When Nick showed up, he laughed at me and shook his head. I took out my phone and handed it to him. "Take a picture!"
"Yeah, sure," He rolled his eyes and took my phone.
I posed as he took the picture, then handed it back to me. All of a sudden, Joe showed up.
"Aren't you a little big for that?" He asked.
"Aren't you a little big for playing with bouncey balls?" I challenged.
He paused, then stuck his tongue out at me. I got out of the car, and we walked around.
Suddenly, I felt something make a boing! sound as it hit the back of my head. "Ow!" I yelled, then turned around and saw Kevin look like a dear in headlights as he picked up a Spongebob bouncey ball.
"What are you doing/i]?!" I asked him.
"Trying to hit Joe with a bouncey ball," He said simply, then tried to hold back a laugh.
"Yeah, I'm sure." I took the ball from him and hit him in the forehead.
We all eventually cracked up laughing.

When left the store, Frankie got a G.I. Joe action figure and something else I didn't know what it was called. Then we got lunch from McDonald's and went back home. It was about 2 almost 3 in the afternoon by then. And apparently Dad and Paul were going to grill or something like that. So when we got back to the little condo house, I went inside and put my new clothes away and changed into some pj pants and a regular plain black shirt. I went downstairs and found Kevin on the couch watching TV.
"Hey, Kevin. Can I use your laptop?" I asked.
"Yeah, sure, Abby. It's in my bag," He said, nodding his head.
I nodded too and went back upstairs and got his laptop, came back downstairs and sat down beside him. I went onto the internet, checked my mail, MySpace and all that. But when I logged onto MySpace, there was something that popped up about Joe and a girl. It happened to catch my eye, and I clicked on it.
What popped up was pictures of me and him at the mall. Only, me and him. No Nick. There was a picture of me and him in Pac Sun in front of the table with the plaid shirts, him smiling at me and me looking at him, and another one of us smiling at each other when he bought me the shirts and holding the bag. In big font it said: Joe Jonas New Girlfriend?!
My jaw dropped.
Kevin saw me and leaned over. "Whoa," He said.
"Yeah," I sighed.
"I bet you wisht that was true," He whispered, then chuckled.
Suddenly, Joe came over on the couch beside me. "What're you lookin' at?" Then, he saw the pictures. "Ooh. Since when are you my girlfriend?"
I could tell he was just joking, but my face burned anyway.
"Don't worry about it, Abby. It's just silly gossip. We'll just tell them you're a family friend if anyone asks," Joe said.
I nodded, knowing probably no one will believe it. "Who would take a picture of that, though? How can it get on here so fast?"
"People know people who know people. It's just like that," Kevin said, snapping a finger.
"And they know really weird people," Joe laughed, I giggled.
"What's going on?" Nick asked, coming down the stairs.
"Someone took a picture of us at the mall, claiming I'm Joe's girlfriend," I said. Nick's lips curled into a smile, I slightly shook my head.
"Oh, Haha, wow," He chuckled.
"What? Someone took a picture of you guys?" Denise asked coming in from the kitchen.
"It's just silly gossip, Miss Denise," I said, putting on a slight smile.

Yeah, silly gossip.
And for once, I wished that silly gossip was true.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's a little short. A new update coming soon.
Comment!
<3