Status: Done(:

I'm Feeling Love Sick But I Don't Mind

Fourteen.

Image

So we got into the Jonas's car and took off to a local bowling alley. Nick said that they would sometimes go there when they came down to Texas for the summer or something, and even when they were little before they were the Jonas Brothers. Must be pretty good if they went that much. Then, we pulled up to Palace Lanes bowling alley. We all got out--Denise, Paul, Mom, Dad, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Frankie and I. We all walked in, me with Joe and Nick. Paul paid for all of us, and we picked a lane. Kevin entered all of our named, and Dad was up first. I went to go get a bal. While I was looking, Joe showed up beside me.
"Hey, try this one," Joe picked up a ball and handed it to me. I put my fingers in the holes, and I nearly dropped the ball.
"Jeez! I could have pulled a muscle!" I chose a light ball while Joe laughed at me and went back to our lane. Frankie was up now--bumpers up--and he got 5 out of 10 down. Not bad. Denise went then, and Paul, Kevin, Nick, then me.
I approached the line, and swung the ball. 7 out of 10. Woo! I went back by Nick.
"Not bad for a girl," Kevin sighed. I cocked my head and glared at him.
"What did you say?"
"I said," Kevin said, then sighed like he did before. "Not bad for a girl."
I laughed. "Is that a challenge I hear coming out of your mouth?"
"Maybe," Kevin glared back at me this time.
"I think it is."
"Or is it?"
"You're on Jonas!" I exclaimed, holding out my hand to confirm the challenge.
"Or am I?!" Kevin exclaimed.
"Stop acting and shake!"
"Okay, okay," He said, then reached his hand out, but then snapped it away. "What does the winner get?"
"A job well done," Nick said, coming into the situation and patting Kevin's back.
"Or a kiss from Joe," Joe said, sliding into the booth beside me.
"HA! Right. What if Kevin wins?" I laughed, then looked to Joe. The same feeling from last night came into my stomach. It's obvious he didn't plan that part.
"Then...he gets..." then he snapped his head away from me and mocked Nick, "A job well done!"
"Or five bucks," I said, pulling out an Ab Lincoln.
"Okay. Let's go Stewarts!" Kevin grabbed my hand and we shook. Let the games begin!

"You kids really need to stop gambling," Denise said, shaking her head.
"But it's funnnnn Mommmm!" Kevin whined, approaching the thing that brings out the used balls and grabbed his. He approached the line, then swung his ball down the alley. 7 out of 10.
When it was my turn, I grabbed my ball and went. 6 out of 10. "Dang!"
"Hahaha! I'm in the lead!" Kevin raised his arms in joy.

The game went on, and our scores went up and up and up. Kevin and I ended up getting closer and closer together in scores. But, I ended up winning.
"Ha! In your face, Jonas!" I jumped happily, and pointed at him. Kevin hung his head in shame and Nick and Joe laughed. Kevin opened his wallet and handed me a five. "Thank you very much," I giggled, then gave him a hug. Then, I saw Joe. I smiled more, then went to him.
"Well, uh, congrats?" Joe chuckled, like it was a question.
"Thanks?" I said, like it was a question too.
All of a sudden, he leaned over and gave me another kiss on the cheek. "You just got a kiss from Joe Jonas."
I felt my face burn like I've just been at the beach all day and now having a massive sunburn. But I smiled shyly anyway. "Thanks," I said quietly.

At the end of the day, after dinner, I went into my room. The rest of the day we saw Texas siting and stuff, it was all really fun too.
Suddenly, my phone started ringing Girls Do What They Want by The Maine. I hurried to it, and it was Tyler. Now what does he want? I answered.
"Hello?"
"Abby! What's this shit about you and freaking Joe?!!?!?" He yelled into the room. I mean, really yelled. I almost had to hold the phone away from my ear to hear it.
"What?" I asked.
"You like Joe! Are you cheating on me, Abigail?! Tell the truth!" He shouted again.
"No, I'm not cheating on you! What are you talking about Joe?!" I almost exclaimed.
"Jacob told me that you're 'into' Joe! Are you lying?! Is he lying?! Tell the damn truth!" Tyler was really mad now. Oh, god. What did he do to Jacob? Why did Jacob tell?!
"Tyler, I can't return the love I have if it's not for you. I don't love you, Tyler. I'm sorry. I want to break up, anyway," I said sternly and slowly so he gets the whole picture.
"You want to break up with me? What?! You don't love me?! Who do you love then, Joe?" He was a little quieter now, not yelling, but shouting.
I sighed. "Tyler, I'm not having this discussion with you now. We're over. That's it. Deal with it," I said even more stern, and hung up on him. I put my phone on silent so I didn't have to listen to his crap.
When I turned around, Joe was there. "Oh, I'm sorry. Did you hear all that?"
"U-Uh, all I heard was shouting and...you broke up with Tyler?" He asked.
"Finally." I said, then let out a sigh.
"Well, um, wow." He said, scratching his head.
"Can I help you?"
"Oh!" He said, his eyes perking. "Mom said that we need to get packing and stuff because we're going to be leaving tomorrow."
I nodded. "Okay."

I should've called Jacob, but I didn't feel like stressing over him when I didn't need to right now. I just need to deal with all of this when I get home, nothing is ruining this time I have with my family and....Joe. Then, my phone rang AGAIN. This time it was Macy.
"Abby! Oh my goodness, something happened and Tyler found--" She gushed until I cut her off. I fell onto my bed.
"Macy! I don't care, I don't want to worry about Tyler right now so save it! I already broke up with him!" I snapped, more than needed to, though.
"Oh...okay...sorry..." She said slowly.
I sighed. "Sorry, Macy. I didn't mean to say it that way. I just don't want to deal with this until I get home, okay?" I said.
"Alright, alright."

After I hung up with her, I crawled into bed and shut the light out.
Tomorrow it Christmas Eve, and I'm heading home...
But I'm not ready to go until I release my inner secret.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! <3 (: