Status: Done(:

I'm Feeling Love Sick But I Don't Mind

Fifteen.

Image

That night I started packing, getting my stuff together and all that, then went to bed. The next morning, Nick woke me up saying it was time to get ready and that we were leaving soon. Ughh. So I got up, brushed my teeth, pulled my hair back, got my bag, pillow, blanket, went downstairs and I was ready. We left the condo place at about 8 in the morning, and Kevin, Joe, Nick, Elvis and I got in the Jonas' car while Mom, Dad, Paul, Denise and Frankie were in my parents' car like before. Then we took off, and I put my head on Nick's shoulder again and fell asleep...again.

When I woke up it was about 10:30. I rubbed my eyes, and looked around. Nick looked over at me and said, "Hey there, sleeping beauty."
I groaned in return.
"Did you sleep okay?" He asked.
I nodded, yawning.
"That's good because...you put my arm to sleep."
"Sorry," My voice cracked, and I sat up. When I looked over, Joe was knocked out against the window. I smiled, then realized I was starving like I haven't eaten in days. I looked around, and there were no signs of a fast food bag. "I'm hungry..."
"Dad called, he said we're going to be stopping at McDonald's soon," Kevin told me.
"Okay," I said.
Then, I looked back at Joe. He looked so peaceful, but a little uncomfortable too. His mouth was open slightly, and arms were crossed over his chest. It looked as if his eyebrows were creased, too. I wondered what in the world was going on in his mind, what he was dreaming about. Finally, we pulled in to a Drive Thru at McDonald's.
"Abby, wake Joe up," Kevin told me.
"Um, alright," I said, then pushed Joe a little.
"You're gonna have to be a little more violent than that," Nick laughed.
"Jooee!" I exclaimed, and hit him with my pillow. He groaned.
"Here, let me," Nick said, then leaned over and hit Joe what sounded like his hardest. He groaned again.
"Okay, okay," Joe's voice cracked as he rubbed his eyes, then yawned. When he opened his eyes, he looked at me. "Was that you?"
"Uh...maybe." I said.
"You've got an arm, then," He said, sitting up.
"Okay, okay. What do you guys want?" Kevin asked.
"I want...a McGriddle," I answered.
"I'll have a sausage McMuffin," Nick said.
"I want a Big Mac," Joe said.
"Breakfast, Joe," Kevin said.
"So? A Big Mac is always good," Joe scoffed.
Then, Kevin ordered for us. While we waited, I looked over at Joe again. He looked back at me, and smiled; I did, too. "Your hair looks like a hay sack, but I like it," I quoted Edward Cullen.
Joe's face transformed from happy to confused. "What?"
I busted out laughing and turned to Nick, he was confused too.
"Did you just say you like Joe's bed head?" Kevin asked, I laughed harder.
"Oh my goodness. You guys don't get it," I giggled.
"Get what?" Nick asked.
"Sorry," I said, making my voice sound nerdy. "It's a TwiNerd thing."
This time, they all started laughing.
We got our food, ate, and I went through my bag of books, notebooks, iPod, and took out my phone. One new message. From Macy, thank goodness.

Macy: Hii. You comin home today?

I texted back that I'd be home tomorrow. Macy and I texted for hours until she didn't text back because I guess she got caught up in something. But that was okay because I had three other people to talk to.
Every time I would sneak a peek at Joe, I would wonder when I would get the nerve to tell him my real feelings about him. I would wonder what my life would be like with him. If it would change completely, or just a little. But I don't know.

We got to a hotel at about 8 at night. We unloaded, then went inside to discuss the room arrangements, which were the same as before. Nick and I, Joe and Kevin, and the parents and Frankie with Elvis. Then, Nick and I went to our room.

Joe's P.o.v.

Kevin and I went to our room, and dropped my bag by my bed, and sat down. Kevin was laying on his bed, flipping through the TV channels. Now, I knew I needed to go.
"I think...I need to go talk to Abby," I said, getting up.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Kevin said, throwing the remote down and getting up. "If you do that, you'll say something you'll regret."
"How do you know?" I asked.
"I just do, I know what you're thinking about doing."
"Which is?"
"Telling Abby you're in love with you, and you always have."
I shut up, for a moment. "I need to. If I don't, I'll regret it. And I'll prove how brave, or chicken I am. You can't stop me, Kevin."
He sighed. "You're going to no matter what I say, huh?"
I nodded.
"Okay then, good luck," He said, patting my back...more like slapping.
So I turned around, and walked out. I walked across the hall, slowly. When I approached the door, I lifted my hand, and knocked. My stomach was churning, and heart felt like it was beating so hard it was going to jump out of my chest, my throat went dry, too. Finally, the door opened and I jumped. It was just Nick. Jeez, nervous much?
"Hey, Joe," He said.
"Hey. I need to, um...Talk to..." I said, slowly. Suddenly I forgot what it was I needed to say, until I saw her turn around. "I need to talk to Abby."

Normal P.o.v.

Nick and I were chilling out and watching some TV, until we heard the door knock. Nick got up, and answered the door, it was Joe. I got up and checked my phone while they talked.
"Hey, Joe," Nick said.
"Hey. I need to, um...talk to..." He said slowly. He sounded nervous, shaky, even. It was weird. I turned around to see him. His eyes shifted from Nick to me immediately. "I need to talk to Abby."
"Uh, okay," Nick said, stepping aside as I walked beside him.
Joe moved his head to gesture me to come with him. I stepped out and shut the door behind me. "What's up?"
"Uh," He said, "Follow me."
He took my hand and walked down the hallway. Why was he holding my hand? Where were we going? These questions ran through my head. Obviously, I didn't know the answers, but I followed.
When we got into an elevator, he let go of my hand immedaitely. I smiled in return as he hit the button to go to the main floor. Then, the doors opened the reveal the lobby.
"So, where are we going?" I asked, following Joe out.
"I don't know, how about Narnia?" He replied.
"I won't argue with that," I laughed, so did he.
I followed him outside, to a bench by the doors, and sat beside him.
"Why are we out here?" I asked.
"Why do you ask so many questions?" Joe said. I stayed quiet, and looked around. "Look up there." I looked over at Joe, and saw his finger point up. I followed it, but saw nothing. Nothing but black, no stars in the sky. It made me sad.
"There's nothing there," I said.
"Exactly. Know why?" Joe asked. I stayed quiet again, waiting for him to go on. "Because I took them away."
Confused, I looked to him for an explanation.
"If I could really take the stars away, the sky would be empty for every time you made my heart jump..." Joe said. His eyes flickering from down at the bench to my eyes. I could tell he was trying to look into my eyes, but was too...nervous? I felt my heart jump.
"Joe, what are you saying?" I asked quietly.
He moved closer to me. "Abby..." He whispered. "I love you."
I went speechless now. My throat went dry, my heart jumped, and I was nervous but happy at the same time. "Wh-What?"
"I love you. I always have...that's why I kept teasing you and aggravating you all this time," He said, definately looking in my eyes now.
"Joe...I love you, too. Always."
"Really?"
I nodded, his face inches away from mine now. He leaned in more to kiss me, but I moved back. Then he looked at me, confused. I shook my head, it was a little too soon for kissing.
"Sorry," He breathed.
"Just wait," I said.
So, we hugged.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's reallyyyy long.
Comment! (: <3
New banner coming soon too.