Status: Done(:

I'm Feeling Love Sick But I Don't Mind

Sixteen.

Image

So after Joe and I stayed outside for a while, Joe holding me in his arms, just watching the sky and the streets, we didn't notice how late it was getting.
"We should probably get upstairs to bed. Our Moms are probably looking for us," Joe said, I heard the smile in his voice. It made me smile, too.
I looked up at him. "Okay," I said.
We got up, and went back inside the hotel, holding hands. He seemed a little nervous to grab it, but I let him know it was okay by taking his. We got into the elevator, and I hugged him again. I was just so happy that all of this happened, and now I never wanted to let him out of my sight.
We talked a bit while the elevator moved, but it ended too soon when the doors opened. So we walked out, still holding hands, and went down the hall to our rooms. But when I was about to go into mine and Nick's room, Joe's grip tightened on my hand, stopping me. When I turned around to him, his face looked sad.
"What?" I asked, going back to him.
"I don't want to leave you..." He said quietly.
"You don't have to," I smiled.
He creased his eyebrows in question. I giggled, and let go of Joe. With reasoning and persuasion, I got Nick and Joe to switch rooms.

"I can't believe you would trade me in," Nick said, fake pouting as he dragged his bag across the hall and Joe carrying his bag into what used to be mine and Nick's room. I giggled at them.
"Sorry, Nicky," I smiled.
"Yeah, yeah," He said, then winked at me playfully before he shut the door behind him. Then, I shut the door and turned to Joe. He was sitting on the bed, smiling at me.
I went to him and wrapped my arms around his neck as he rested his hands on my waist. "I love you," I smiled bigger.
"I love you, too," He replied, poking my side, which was my tickle spot, and made me jump.
"No sir," I giggled, poking his chest, and pulled back. But then he went full on tickling me and I started laughing hysterically. So, I pulled away from him and flopped on my bed. Joe was laughing too, and he laid back on his bed, propping himself up on one elbow.
"I love your laugh," He said, I just smiled and stared at him. He was so cute, with his smile and laugh...and hair...and eyes...and...
I blinked to snap myself out of my thoughts.
Then Joe got up and get on his knees by my bed, resting his chin on the bed by my face. I couldn't help but look into his chocolate eyes and started playing with his thick, soft hair. Before I knew it he was leaning in, almost about to kiss me, but I pulled back.
"Abby..." He said quietly, protesting.
"Just wait, Joe," I replied.
"But I don't want to wait...I've always wanted to kiss you," He said.
"Well, I'm sorry, but that's too bad," I shook my head. "But I will give you this," I said, and kissed Joe's forehead and his cheek.
"Fine," He sighed.
The truth is, I did want to kiss Joe, but wanted to wait until New Year's. I thought it'd be more romantic. I mean, it was a little too soon in the relationship for kissing, and I did love him, but just wanted to wait a little while.
"I'm getting a little tired...I'm going to bed, okay?" I said.
"Alright," Joe said, getting up. "I love you," He said, then leaned down and kissed my forehead.
"I love you, too," I replied, pulling the covers down and over me. I turned out the light and passed out, smiling.

The next morning I woke up to someone knocking on the door, and I realized there were arms around me. But I didn't think about that until after I realized it was Christmas. Yay! I turned around, and saw Joe lying next to me with his arms around my waist. He was asleep, peacefully, with his mouth slightly open.
"Joe!" I whisper-shouted, shaking him a bit. "Joe, babe, wake up!"
He didn't wake up.
I slapped his cheeks a bit, and he groaned. "Joe, wakey, wakey."
Then, his eyes fluttered open, and he smiled.
"Honey, it's time to get up," Denise said, knocking on the door.
"Get in the bathroom," I said.
When Joe realized what I was talking about, he got up, slowly, and went into the bathroom. I got up then, and went to the door and opened it.
"Hi Honey," Denise smiled.
"Hi, Miss Denise," I said, and yawned, it wasn't fake.
"Where's Nicky?" She asked.
"Oh, he just went into the bathroom," I half-lied. It wasn't Nick, but he was in the bathroom.
"Oh, okay. Well, when he gets out, tell him to get your things together, go downstairs and we'll have breakfast before we leave," She said, I nodded.
"Okay. See you then. Merry Christmas," I smiled.
"Merry Christmas, babe," She smiled, then left.
I shut the door behind me. The toilet flushed, sink turned off, and Joe came back out. I just wanted to tackle him because I was so happy we were together. But I hugged him, instead and sighed.
"I have to take a shower...change...get all of my crap together," I said tiredly, and rested my head on his chest. I then saw on the clock it was only 7 in the morning, going on 7:15. "Mmm," I groaned. "I'll take a shower when I get home."
Joe laughed, and kissed my head.
"Hey, why were you in my bed this morning?" I asked, looking up at him and resting my chin on his chest.
"Well, I woke up at like...3 in the morning and couldn't go back to sleep. So, I decided to sleep with you. You look so cute when you're asleep, by the way," He smiled.
"Well, thank you," I giggled.
"You don't know how nice it was to wake up to such a beautiful sight," Joe said quietly, kissing my forehead.
My face started burning, and I let go of him.
"It's Christmas," I smiled, and jumped.
"It is!" He jumped too, but with more of a little kid spirit.
I laughed at him, and got my stuff together, took out some clean pajamas, and went into the bathroom to change and brush my teeth. I put on some pajama pants that have different colored stars on them, and a big shirt that had my school mascot on it. When I got out, I pulled my hair back into a pony tail and stuffed my clothes away. Finally, Joe and I were ready and took out bags downstairs. I felt so cool, I wore socks with flip flops. Oh yeah. At this hotel, they had bacon, eggs, and toast. But they were stupid because they didn't have scrambled eggs, so I had a bunch of bacon and a piece of toast, with a muffin for the road.
"You're not pushing that in my face this time," Nick said, wagging his finger at me. I laughed.
"Do I have bacon breath?" I asked, opening my mouth.
"I don't know! And I'm not smelling it, either," Nick replied, chuckling a little.
"I will, I've smelled everything in Frankie's breath," Kevin said, coming to me.
I laughed even more, and just went in my tote and took out flavored mints and popped one in my mouth.
"So, how 'bout it? Are you and Joe together?" Kevin asked.
"Why are you all in my business Kevin?" I taunted.
"Okay, jeez!" He said, turning away. But I ran in front of him.
"Okay, yeah," I gushed, jumping.
"Ohh my goshh!" Kevin said in a girlie voice and happily jumped with me.
"Oh my goshh, why are we jumping?!" Joe said, coming and jumping with us. Then, we stopped.
"We were just talking about hot you look in you pajamas, Joe," Kevin said, still in his girlie.
"Well, I do pull them off pretty well," Joe said, looking down at his pajama pants.
I laughed. "I agree," I said, hugging Joe.
"Grow up, gentleman," Nick said, coming by us and smacking Kevin on my back.
"...ow," Kevin said.

Later on, we loaded the cars and took off. This time, I fell asleep on Joe's shoulder with his arm around me. It was very nice.
♠ ♠ ♠
I kept smiling while I wrote his chapter [:
Thanks for helping me make it to sixteen chapters!
Comment! <3
Like the banner? Made it myself (: