Status: Done(:

I'm Feeling Love Sick But I Don't Mind

Two.

The beginning of the day went by in a blur. My first period/homeroom, math, was such a blur I didn't understand how to do it when we started it in class. It was like a foreign language. Well, math is always like that for me. Oh well, I'll get Macy to help me at lunch. Second period, English, wasn't so bad. I actually kind of liked English. I sat two seats away from Macy, and behind Jacob. We took notes, and did a worksheet, like always. When we were done, I talked for Jacob for a while, until Joe came over and took him away. I glared at Joe, then got my book out and started reading again. Then, the bell rang. I got out, slung my backpack over my shoulder and headed to Gym with Macy. She got preoccupied with someone else on the way there, so I walked myself.
Suddenly, I felt someone put their arm around me. I thought it was Tyler, so I smiled and looked up at him. My smile disappeared when I saw it was actually Joe.
"Hey, you're smiling at me for a change," He chuckled.
I escaped from Joe's arm.
"Aww, you're not gonna walk me to class, Abby?" He asked, then acted sad.
"Nope," I said simply and walked past him. But he caught up with me and hooked his arm through me.
"Come on, Abby," He smiled.
"You're such a jerk, Joe. You know that?" I asked, getting irritated. Then quickly escaped into the Girl's Locker Room and changed into my shorts and t-shirt.Once I was dressed, more girls started coming in. I saw Macy swim out of their sea. "Hey! You left me!" She shouted at me, almost.
"You looked like you were busy. But you know what's even worse? I had to walk here with Joe! Joe!" I said, doing my best to act like I was the one hurt the most.
"Oh, whatever, Abby. You know you liked it," She rolled her eyes, taking her shirt off and putting her Gym one on from her locker.

For as long as I've known Macy, sometimes I got scared that she actually saw through and knew my little secret. But then it'd relieve me that most of the time she was joking.

I rolled my eyes at her. When we were both ready and dressed, we walked out into the cool Gym were most of the guys were horse-playing or playing basketball. Then, we saw Tyler.
"Hey, babe. Ooh, you look cute in those short shorts," He smiled.
"Aww, thanks. But they're not short shorts," I said.
"They're booty shorts, Abby," Macy laughed.
"Nuh uh!" I argued. Then, Tyler pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek. I kissed his back.
Suddenly, Joe showed up and started acting like a girl. I sighed and stepped back, rolling my eyes.
"Oh my goshhhhh, you guys are sooo cute together!" He acted like he was smacking on some gum and twirled his hair. Macy busted out laughing and so did Tyler, but I kept my face straight. Over years of acting like I hated Joe, I've became a pro at it.

The thing about Tyler and Joe, I actually really did like Tyler, but I longed for Joe. Tyler was so sweet and funny, he made me happy. He's so romantic too, and I don't have to worry about him liking some other celebrity girl more than me. Whereas if I had Joe, I would worry about not being enough and he would leave me for some other girl. He's never done that to one of his girlfriends, but I still worried about it. So, I'm stuck.

Finally, Coach blew her whistle to tell us what we were going to do today. She said we were going outside, and we had a choice of basketball or track. I didn't know how to play basketball, so Macy and I were going to do track while Tyler went for basketball. He kissed my forehead when we were going to part, and I followed Macy to the track. What I didn't know was that Joe was tagging along.
So, while Macy and I started jogging, Joe ran up beside us.
"You guys wanna have a race?" He asked enthusiastically.
"Sure, I'm up!" Macy said, of course she was.
I didn't say anything.
"Abby?" Macy asked.
"Uh, no thanks, I'm good." I mumbled.
"Well, okay then, come on Joe!"
He seemed to start slowing down, but then went his normal speed. "Okay, Macy." Then he stopped. So did she. He counted off and they sped off.
I kept jogging, by myself, but then I started running as fast as I could. I probably looked stupid, but I didn't care. I just ran.
While I was doing that, it felt like I twisted my ankle or something because a very unpleasant feeling came over me and I practically fell. I let out a yelp but before my butt could make contact with the track, a strong arm caught me by the waist.
"Abby!" I heard Macy yell.
But when I looked up I saw a different face, it was Joe, with the sun behind his head it made his face look dark.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
It seemed as if he was trying to be considerate,and I liked that, but at first it felt like I was waiting for the joke to come. Was he gonna drop me or something? "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks."
He put me on my feet so I could stand, keeping his hand on me as if I might fall again. When he was sure I wasn't, he let go and nodded. It was kind of awkward after that, so I just walked away.
As I turned around to see his face, I saw something different in his eyes, a puppy dog look that I've never seen before. It was kind of adorable. But when I looked back in front of me, I saw Tyler on the basketball court, watching me, almost glaring.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment =)