Status: Done(:

I'm Feeling Love Sick But I Don't Mind

Twenty-One.

Image

The next day was December 27Th. A few more days until New Years. A week until I go back to school. Ugh. I don't want to go back to school. Actually, I don't even want to get up.
The memories from the previous day filled my thoughts. The way Tyler punched Joe...how Tyler hit me...and how the cops put im into their car and took him away... I tried to shake the thoughts from my mind and forget it and not to worry about it. Tyler deserved to go to jail. He was crazy, secretely. I pulled my pillow over my head and squeezed my eyes shut. But when I did that the memories came alive and played like a slide show movie. Quickly, I opened my eyes and and rolled over in my bed, trying to think about nothing at all. Moving the pillow from off my head, I looked around my room. The clock on my night stand showed it was 9:45 AM, I'd only woken up about 10 minutes ago. I could hear the murmurs of the TV downstairs that Dad was watching. Evreything seemed so normal...
But I didn't feel normal. I'm still in shock, or surprise, and scared. Thinking about it made it all come alive again i my head. So I can't think about it. At all. But it's so hard.
I curled up in a ball under my covers and cuddled the blanket under my neck, staring off into space, trying to fall back asleep. I probably wasn't even going to get up today, at all. Not to the phone ringing, the TV on, Mom yelling or anything. Just to pee. So, that's what I did. Mom brought me some food, and asked how I was feeling, especially my face.I responded with a shake of my head and that I was better. Actually, my cheek didn't really hurt. I'm sure there was probably jst a really red mark but at least it isn't purple or anything. My Dad didn't really both me too much. He just came into my room for a moment and said that Tyler was a bastard, that I etter stay with Joe, and left.
Later on, I decided to check my phone. I unhooked it from the charger. 4 Missed Alerts.

Joe: R u OK? When can i see u again?

Macy: Heyy! I havent seen u since youve gotten bak! Jake said Tyler went to see u. Did he?

Joe: Abby? R u OK? Why arent u tlkin 2 me? Im worried about u...

Macy: Abby? We need to tlk. We havent tlked in 4evr.

Ugh. Joe and Macy. Two of my most important people I hate to disappoint or worry. Mact, I haven't really seen or talked to since I've gotten home. At that, it reminds me that I'm going to have to tell her the whole story about Tyler, the hit, and the Police. It's going to be hard, again. I really miss her being around so much to help me with all of this crap. And Joe, I just left him there at my doorstep. Sad and confused. I'd hate for him to think that this is all of his fault, when it most definitely isn't. Gosh, this is horrible. My ex-boyfriend turned out to be a secret abusive boyfriend, my best friend is very neglected and probably thinks I'm mad at her, and my real boyfriend thinks I'm going distant from him an is rethinking our relationship when really, I would never do that because I'm head over heels in love with him. Wow, that's a mouthful.
I didn't text either of them back. I wanted to, but I didn't. I laid there, zoning out again, trying to fall asleep.

"ABIGAIL! ABIGAIL!!!" I heard someone yell, the voice was very too familiar. Suddenly, Macy burst through the door with Mom trailing behind her. "You need to get your butt out of bed." She said with her hands on her hips. I shifted my eyes from her to Mom. She shrugged her shoulders.
"I tried to stop her," She tried, then left the room, shutting the door behind her. Then, I looked back at Macy. She was wearing a The Maine t-shirt, a green zippie jacket, skinny jeans and DC's.
"What are you doing here?" I asked, sitting up in bed and crossing my legs.
"I haven't talked to you in what feels like a million years. I just want to see you, Abby," She said, a sad look on her face and sitting on the edge of my bed.
I sighed, suddenly feeling very guilty. "I'm sorry, Mace. It's just...so much has been going on lately..."
"Is it Tyler? Jake said that he was going to see you yesterday and that he tried to stop him. Did you see him? Wait, I said that. Did you get my text?"
"Yes, yes, and yes." I said. (Heeheehee. Jonas moment =])"He came over and we went to the park because I didn't want my parents to hear us talking. When we got there, he asked why I broke up with him, and..." I continued telling her how he hit me and about the Cops. While I was telling the story, I felt tears perch on my eyelids making the sight misty a little.
"What! He hit you?! Are you okay?" Macy gasped, scooting over on the bed beside me to pull me into a hug. I hugged back, letting the tears fall while I nodded to answer her question. "Let me see." She tilted my face up while I wiped my tears and observed my face. Then she saw the mark. "Well, at least it's not too bad for people to notice. You can cover it up with some blush, cover-up, or powder. I just can't believe he did that."
I leaned my head on her shoulder and sobbed. "It was so scary, Mace."
"I know, I know. It's over, he's gone, don't worry."

After I collected myself, Macy and I had a long talk. We caught up, and then talked randomly, just hanging out like old times. I was really happy to see her again.
"So, are you okay?" She smiled weakly; I nodded. Then, the smile turned into a teasing smile. "How are you and Jooee?"
Oh, jeez. I should've seen that coming. She was probably waiting and waiting and waiting for the right moment to ask about that. I sighed again--smling, kind of blushed, and said, "We were going really swell until yesterday. He said that he um...loves me..."
Macy gasped, covering her mouth. Then she uncovered it to say, "Do you love him?"
"Well, yeah," I answered quietly, blushing more.
"Awww! I can't believe it!"
"But now he's probably confused because I kind of left him on my doorstep saying bye, he asked if he would see me later and I said probably not and went inside," I explained, laughing softly.
"Aww! Poor Joe. He's probably sitting on his bed...strumming his guitar...singing," Then she lowered her voice to soun like a dude. "Oh, Abbyyy, why did you leave mee, Abigail, babe, oh whyyy did you reject mee, yeah. I'm feeling Love Sick, yeah...cuz I got bitten by a dang Lovebug, oh...But now I believe that everything I've ever needed was Stephanie and I'm Much Better...yeah look what you did to me Abbyyyy"
"Macy! Okay! I get it!" I laughed. She started out putting a weak song together, then meshed a bunch of Jonas songs together. But gosh, she was the only one that could make me laugh in my darkest hour.
"I'm just sayin'," She laughed, too.
"Oh, and, how did Tyler find out about Joe, anyway?" I asked.
"Um, Jake and Tyler kind of got into a spat and it slipped out. He got sick of how Tyler only wanted to talk about you and he just blew up. He was all, 'She's probably making out with Joe right now for all you know!' and Tyler went, 'Why would she be making out with Joe?!' and Jacob goes, 'Because she doesn't like you half as much as she loves Joe!' and yeah," Macy explained.
"Oh. Well, okay. I don't really care anymore," I laughed.
"Yeah, but now Jake thinks you're mad at him and that's why you haven't been talking to him."
"Guess I have to fix that up."
"Yeah, you do."
"Shut up, Macy."

After a while, my mood definitely brightened a lot. Then, Macy had to go after a while more of hanging out. When I was about to close the door behind her, I saw a figure that looked vaguely familiar coming down the sidewalk. When Macy was long gone,

I ran across the street to Joe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if you think this one's a little boring.
I had to put Macy in there sometime. (=
Comment!
<3