Status: Done(:

I'm Feeling Love Sick But I Don't Mind

Twenty-Five.

After everyone was done celebrating the new year and all that, the party went on a little longer. Joe and I stuck together still, now back to normal now that I got everything off my chest. When it was time for everyone to leave, the Jonas family stayed after to clean up a little bit of what they can. Well, Mom found her way upstairs to bed. Dad was turning off the music and unplugging everything. Denise was cleaning some dishes with Kevin Sr. Macy left already to get home and go to bed before she passed out on our couch, along with Kevin and Danielle, and Nick just left when his parents were planning to. And that was around 1:30, almost two in the morning. Joe and I were in the living room on the couch. I did feel a little tired, but Joe kept me wide awake.
"I don't want you to go..." I told him, keeping my hand tight in his.
"I don't want to, either..." He said, rubbing the back of my hands with his thumb.
"So stay, please?" I asked.
"I think I have to go with Mom and Dad..."
"No. Stay."
"Are you demanding me to?" He chuckled.
"Yes, I am. So do what I say," I said, starting to pout.
He then let out a deep breath, and leaned his forehead against mine, then lowered it to kiss my cheek. "Okay. I have to go tell Mom though."
"Oh you little Momma's Boy, gotta tell her you're staying the night at your "friends" house," I giggled.
"Hey," Joe said sternly. "No name calling."
I laughed a little more at him, then wrapped my arms around his neck to give him a hug. When we let go, he got up to go talk to his Mom to let her know he's staying with me. As he came back, he gave me a thumbs-up and I got up to go upstairs to my room with him. When we got up there, I shut the door behind us.
"Oh, you won't have any other clothes to wear," I pointed out.
"Nah, it's cool. I have a shirt on under this," He explained, sitting on my bed.
I rolled my eyes. "I don't understand why guys wear two shirts," I said as I went to my dresser to get my jammies out.
"I don't understand why girls are so...emotional," He said, going way past the small things and going straight to the extreme level. I slowly turned around from the dresser and looked straight at him, cocking an eyebrow. When he saw my face, he opened his mouth and tried to come up with something else, I could tell. "You know, like with uh, movies and...um, you know...like, uh..." He babbled.
I tried to keep my urge to laugh hidden, and went to him. "Are you saying I'm...emotional?" I asked, mocking.
"No! I mean, you're not. Like, um, other people as in, uh..." He tried to cover, still stumbling on his words.
"Taylor Swift?" I spat. What she did to Joe was so stupid, and made me so angry that she would blame everything on him and not just have the guts to take the blame. Which was her fault, everything was. Even at the stage where I was still pretending to hate him, I felt bad for him. At school he was kind of quiet, but was still trying to have everything normal. I mean, girls were flirting with him now that he was single, but some of them were making fun of him because he dumped him over the phone. I, on the other hand, just tried to ignore everything.
But that made Joe crack a smile. "Yeah, like her." He rested his hands on my waist while I wrapped mine around his neck. "You're not emotional, you're cute."
I smiled at him, too, and leaned down to kiss his forehead. "I love you."
"I love you, too."

Then, I went into the bathroom and changed into my jammies, some blue pajama pants with green stars on them, and an oversized shirt with my high school mascot face on it. Joe was now wearing a white beater, and some basketball shorts. Where'd he get those? Why even ask, probably under his jeans. Haha.
I jumped onto the bed, and laid my head on the pillow, grabbing the TV remote and turning on the TV. Joe climbed on beside me, wrapping his arm around my waist again. Flipping through the channels, I saw JONAS was on. Of course. But why would that be on at two in the morning? Well, it was the episode of the haunted firehouse.
"Hey I know that guy," I said, pointing at Joe on the screen.
"Really? So do I!" Joe chuckled.
I put on the guide to see another episode was coming on next, but it was the episode where Joe and Stella kiss. That's a big No-No. So, I turned off the TV. I was getting tired anyway.
"What was that for?" Joe asked.
"I'm getting tired," I said, turning into his chest.
"Okay," He said, leaned over, and turned out the light, then wrapped his arm back around me.
"Why'd you kiss her?" I asked quietly.
"Who?"
"Chelsea," I said her name as if I was saying a nasty food.
"I had to, I was acting," He chuckled. "Why, are you jealous?"
"What? No, of course not. It's just for TV," I said.
"Then why are you asking?"
Now, I stayed quiet. Well, of course I was jealous! Even when Joe didn't know I liked him I was jealous! My now-boyfriend kissing some blond just boiled my blood. But I couldn't let him know that. But now it was probably obvious. Good going, Abigail.
"Abby," Joe said, pulling back to look at me, even though it was dark. "I'll let you know, it was nothing like kissing you."
"Really?" I asked.
"Of course. You are a million times better. You don't need to even think about someone being better than you, and that's not just in kissing, okay? I love you so much, Abigail Stewarts," He said, colliding his lips with mine. This kiss seemed longer, but I couldn't pay attention with all the sparks going off in my head and viens, and the warm butterflies filling my gut. I wrapped my arm around his neck, pulling him closer. But then he ended it too soon.
"I love you, too, Joe Jonas," I smiled, and I knew he did, too. Then, we fell asleep.

The next few days went by fast again. On Friday Joe and I went to the mall for New Year sales, but it seemed like everything was practically gone. We went to Pac Sun and I got a grey sweater that had neon colored stripes on it, and Joe got some new skinny jeans. We went to Hot Topic after that, and I got an Alice in Wonderland t-shirt, Joe didn't seem too into the store. From there, Joe and I got something to eat. I got some Cinnamon Pretzel Sticks while he got a Subway sandwich. As he was about to take a bite of it, I pushed it straight into his mouth. I went into hysterics as he was trying to swallow the big bite. When he was done, he pointed his finger at me.
"I am not you victim, Nick is," He said, trying not to laugh.
"I'm sorry," I laughed still.
When we were done, we went into Forever 21 and I tried on a beautiful white dress that has spaghetti straps and big black bow around the waist. As I put it on, I felt like I was a princess, and that it would look great with some Converse, too. When Joe saw me in it, his eyes bugged out.
"You look beautiful...Abby," He breathed.
I smiled, and changed out of it, putting it back on the rack. But then Joe put his hand over mine.
"What?"
"Why are you putting it back?" Joe asked me.
"Well, where am I gonna wear it?" I reasoned.
"I don't know, a date, maybe?" His eyes looked straight into mine, and they almost seemed pleading.
"Are you asking me on a date, Joe?" I asked him, smiling.
"Maybe," He smiled, too. I removed my hand from the rack, and he took it off of it.
"You don't have to buy it. I can," I told him.
"Oh well," He said, quickly going to the cashier before I could say anything else. I watched him go, wondering what I did to deserve him...

When we were done at the mall, both of us holding at least three or four bags in our hands, we came home at about 5 or so. Joe gave me a kiss goodbye, and I went inside my house. Mom was making dinner, and Dad was on the couch watching Law and Order. I told Mom I had a date with Joe sometime soon, and went to my room to put my stuff away. On Saturday, I stayed home and hung out with Macy. Then I remembered I had to go back to school soon, and my mood went down a little. Ugh, school, gross. But then I would get to see Joe everyday, as if I don't now, but I guess I'll have to deal.

On Sunday, it was almost ten in the morning and I was still wearing my pajamas and eating breakfast on the couch when the doorbell rang. I put down my bowl of cereal and got up to see who the heck would be here so early. When I opened the door, Joe greeted me wearing a black button down shirt and black slacks with dressy shoes.
"Um, what you doing here?" I asked, trying not to be rude.
He chuckled a little. "What kind of way is that to greet your boyfriend?"
"Honey, Abby? Who's here? Oh, hello there Joe. How are you this morning?" Mom asked, coming into the living room.
"Good morning, Mrs. Stewarts, I'm fine, thank you, I was just going to ask to borrow Abby to take her to church?" He suggested.
Church? Wow. I haven't been to church in so long, it's crazy. Probably not since last summer. Why didn't he tell me ahead of time? Oh, jeez.
"Of course, of course! It'll be good for Abby to go to church for once! You better get ready, sweetie," Mom said, then went back into the kitchen.
I looked to Joe for an explanation, and was about to ask why he didn't tell me, but talked before I could.
"Put on the new dress I got you, get ready, and I'll be outside waiting for you, okay? See you soon," He smiled, then walked back down the walkway to his car where probably his family was. I guess I had no choice now. So I closed the door and went upstairs to get ready for Church.
I put on the dress, brushed my hair and teeth, and put on my black Converse with a light jacket. I rushed down the stairs, put my bowl in the sink, and rushed out of the house before Mom could see my shoes.

I got into the Jonas car beside Joe and Nick in the back of the car while Miss Denise and Mr. Kevin Sr. driving, Kevin and Danielle in Kevin's car behind us.
"So, why are you kidnapping me for Church?" I asked.
"It was Joe's idea!!" Nick explained, pointing at Joe.
"Oh, thanks Nick," Joe rolled his eyes, putting his arm around my shoulders.
"Honey, Abby, we thought it was a good idea since you don't get to go to Church that much. So, we decided to bring you with us today. It's okay, right?" Miss Denise said, looking at me from the rearview mirror.
"Oh, well okay," I smiled. Then turned to Joe. "Maybe if you said that instead of just coming to my door saying," I said, then deepened my voice to sound like Joe, "We're going to church, get ready," then switched back into my regular voice, "I wouldn't have freaked out."
"Joseph!" Miss Denise scolded him.
Joe started laughing now. "Sorry!"

When we were at church, I sat between Danielle and Joe and watched the preacher, my hand in Joe's. It actually was good for me to go to Church for once, instead of for just the summer with my aunt. We stood, listened to everyone sing, prayed, and all that. Joe kept hold of my hand the whole time, except for when he was praying, but then right away took hold of it. At the end, we all walked out of the church.
"You didn't sing in church," Joe said to me.
"I don't sing in Church, I usually just recite what the preacher says to us," I explained. He nodded. "I heard you sing though, sort of," I smiled. He did too, and I kissed his cheek. "Thank you for bringing me, though. It was nice."
"My pleasure. Maybe next time you can bring your parents," He suggested.
"Yeah, that'd be nice."
"Abby, that is just a beautiful dress on you. I forgot to say so when I first saw you," Danielle said to me, coming to my side.
"Thanks! Joe bought it for me," I smiled.
She cocked an eyebrow. "Really??"
"Yep, that's right. I am good with women's fashions!" Joe said, snapping his finger in a girlie way.
"Yeah, after I picked it out," I said, then we all laughed.
"Where'd you get it?" Danielle asked, feeling the fabric at the hem of the dress by my knee.
"Forever 21," I answered.
"I hate to interrupt this conversation of women's fashions but...Dani and I gotta go," Kevin said, coming up to us.
"Oh, okay," I giggled.
"Yeah, I have to take Abby home," Joe said, putting his arm around me.
"Bye, Danielle, Bye Kevin," I smiled.
"Bye!" They said together.

Joe and his family took me home, and when we were at my doorstep he gave me a sweet kiss. I was for sure that I loved his guy.
"You really do look beautiful in that dress, baby," Joe said, holding my hands.
My head snapped up to his face. "You called me baby."
"I did," He smiled nervously.
"I thought you didn't like pet names," I pointed out.
"I guess I lied," He smiled, bigger this time.
Now I couldn't but blush, and Joe kissed me again. He left, and I went inside.

What a perfect start to the new year.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for another late update.
But yeah, this one is long, too. Hehe (:
Comment thou!
<3 (: