Status: Done(:

I'm Feeling Love Sick But I Don't Mind

Twenty-Six.

The next day was the first day back to school. Wow. And I could barely go to sleep last night until about 11:30! Plus, I forgot to set my alarm so Mom had to wake me up at about 6:30, which isn't enough time for me to get ready. So I got up, and went to my closet to pick out what to wear. I picked out one of the shirts Joe bought for me at Pac Sun in Texas with some skinny jeans and black Converse. I brushed my hair and put my make up on, and by the time I was ready it was 7:15, and Dad wasn't too pleasant about that. I got all my stuff, I got into our car with Mom and we took off. I got dropped off at school at about 7:25. I got out, said goodbye to my parents and went inside. When I got in the school, no one was really there except for a few people and Macy.
"Hey!" I greeted her, sitting at the table she was at across from her.
"Hey! How are you?" She asked.
"Ugh. Tired. I woke up late, got ready late, and according to my Dad, we were running late too," I rolled my eyes.
"I'm sorry. I'm tired too. Oh, the guys just got here too. Joe was looking for you but he went with Nick to his locker," She explained.
"Thanks for the heads up," I laughed a little. They're here already? Usually they don't get here until 7:30 or so. But oh well. Joe was here and that made me happy.
"Can you believe that on the last day of school you guys hated each other and now...Now you guys are like, in love! That's like, totally crazy. Can you imagine what people are going to think? They're gonna be like...whoa," Macy rambled. I laughed at how she said that whole thing.
"Yeah, I can imagine I'm going to be getting a few hateful remarks today," I said.
"From who?" I different voice than Macy answered, and I knew that voice very well. I looked up and saw Joe sitting beside me and Nick by Macy. I couldn't help but smile at him.
"Your admirers here," I answered him.
"Oh, well, they'll move on," He sighed as he put his arm around my shoulder.
I looked up at him, and he looked back at me, and I leaned in give him a short peck on the lips. And when we pulled back he had a small smile on his lips and I heard gasps behind us. When I turned my head around there were two girls that are in my English class with their jaws hanging open.
"Have you guys ever heard that it's rude to stare?" Macy told them, and then they walked away.
"Well...that was weird..." I said.
"Don't worry about it," Joe coaxed me.
"Well, I'll see you guys later," Nick said, got up, and went to sit with his friends.
"Bye Nick!" Macy eagerly waved, and giggled.
Nick just waved awkwardly back at her and went to his friends, I laughed at that.
"Jeez," Macy sighed.
"Mace, you're so weird," I laughed at her, she shrugged.

After a while of talking, the bell rang to go to first period. Joe and I walked hand-in-hand there until he had to go to his first period. He kissed my cheek goodbye, and went his own way. When I looked to where I was going, I saw a few girls give me hateful glares. Just ignore it, they're just jealous... I told myself. When I got to math, I took my seat and got out my agenda to write my homework down. Then, I saw my friend Stephanie walk in.
"Abby! Tell me it's not true!" She exclaimed as she walked in, my seat was right by the door.
"Yeah, please," My other friend Emily eagerly asked, coming in by Steph.
"Tell you what's not true?" I asked, confused.
"That you're dating Joe! It's not true, is it?" Emily asked.
"Oh. Yeah. That's true," I confirmed.
"What?! That's like a match-make in hell!" Stephanie exclaimed.
"Language," Our math teacher said.
"Sorry," Stephanie 'apologized'.
"How are you dating Joe?! You hate him!" Emily said.
"Um, not really. No, not actually. Long story short, he asked me, I said yes. Simple," I said simply.
"Wow," Emily sighed, and Stephanie shook her head. Then, the bell rang for everyone to sit down.
Wow, not even my friends can believe it.

In second period English I saw Joe again, but he doesn't really sit near me, another row over more near Macy. But then I saw Jacob for the first time this morning. We hugged and talked for a while until the bell rang. During class it was a little hard to pay attention because every time I looked over at Joe, he was looking at me, too. And it was pretty much like that the whole class....and all day. Also, all day people kept asking me if it was true that I was dating Joe. And all day, I had to say 'yes, it's true' and all day, people kept saying 'but you hate him!' and 'Wow!' and also a few people called me a hypocrite. But it's only the first day, and pretty soon it'll all die down. I kept having to tell myself that.
People say love conquers all, is that true? Or is it harder than they say?

Is it going to be harder to date Joe than I thought?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for another late update.
Comment! (:
<3
Also, tell what you think of Joe's Facial Hair?