Status: Done(:

I'm Feeling Love Sick But I Don't Mind

Twenty-Nine.

The next night, I was in my room getting ready for my date with Joe. I was very excited, and didn't know what to expect. And that's what I loved about Joe. Well, one of the things I loved about him. At about 6:40 I started to get ready. I put this on, then put on some make up, lip gloss, straightened my hair, and put it half up and half down. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I decided it was okay even if we were going somewhere fancy or casual. Now, I had about ten minutes to spare until he got here. I got my purse, since my skirt didn't have pockets, and put my phone, iPod, and some lip gloss and money in it. After I was for sure I was ready, I went downstairs, and sat on the couch. Suddenly, I saw my mom walk into the room.
"Oh, hi sweetie. When is Joe supposed to get here?" She asked.
"Um..." I looked at the clock by the TV. It's 7:05. Already?! "About five minutes ago."
"Oh, he'll be here soon, then. You look so cute," Mom smiled, then sat on the chair and turned on the TV.
On Que, the doorbell rang.
"He's here!" I jumped up.
"Told you!" Mom laughed. I quickly kissed her goodbye, then went to the door and opened it to reveal Joe. He was wearing a blue V-neck shirt, a leather jacket, and some dark skinny jeans. It was pretty perfect. His dark hair was perfectly straightened too, his side bangs swished to the side of his face, now it was even more than perfect.
"Hey," He smiled, showing his small teeth. "Oh, sorry I'm a little late, I--"
"It's okay. Just five minutes," I giggled, cutting him off.
"...lost my keys," He laughed, too.
"Of course," I rolled my eyes a little.
"Ready?" He asked, taking my hand.
"Yeah," I nodded, then turned my head to look at my mom. "Bye, Mom. Love you!" Then, I walked out of the house, closing the door behind me.
"You look...very adorable, by the way," Joe said, leading me to his car but keeping his eyes on me.
"Thanks, so do you," I smiled.
He lead me around the car, and opened the passenger seat for me politely. I got in, and once he was too, we took off. "So where are we going?" I asked.
"Well, I thought we'd go to a movie and then go to dinner. Classic, right?" He explained.
"Sure," I nodded. I didn't mind if it was something simple, just as long as I was doing it with him. For the rest of the ride, I looked out the window as we talked a little and listened to the radio. When we got to the movie theater, we both got out, and walked to the box office.
"So, wanna see Avatar?" He asked. I never really thought anything of that movie, but apparently to everyone else it was really good.
"Sure," I nodded, as he bought the tickets. When they were bought, we went inside and got some small popcorn and some drinks and went to the movie theater. After we got our seat, we settled in.
As I looked around, I saw a few people staring at us, but I tried not to worry about it. When I looked back over at Joe, he was looking back at me. He looked down at my lap, and took my hand in his.
"I know, everyone is staring," He said quietly.
"I'm not worried," I said.
"Good."
I giggled, and fed Joe a piece of popcorn. He ate it, and fed me some, too.
Suddenly, the lights went down and the commercials started, and soon after the movie did.

During the movie, Joe let go of my hand. It made me a little sad, but I kept my eyes on the movie. A little later, Joe seemed to have inhaled deeply, and let out a big sigh, and stretched his arms out. I tried not to laugh, and soon his arm draped around my shoulders. I giggled a little, and leaned my head on his shoulder. Then, fingers tilted my chin up, and his lips collided with mine. Quickly, but slowly at the same time. When we pulled apart, I smiled and looked back at the movie, holding onto his arm.
As the movie was still playing, I saw Joe get a handful of popcorn with his free hand. He was about to drop some into his mouth, but I lifted my hand, and pushed all of it in. Immediately, I covered my mouth to keep from laughing so hard.
"Oh, so now I'm your victim?!" He whispered to me.
I tried to stop laughing at him and nodded. Then we both ended up laughing at him.

After the movie was over, Joe and I got up, threw our trash away, and walked out of the movie theater, holding hands. We got back into Joe's car, and headed out to get something to eat.
"So where are we going to eat?" I asked.
"That's a secret," Joe said as he drove.
"Now we're back to your secrets," I laughed.
He glanced over at me and winked. Of course, I couldn't help but blush and look away.

We'll see where this goes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's their date!
So, I only used Avatar because it's a popular movie out right now, but truthfully, I don't even wanna see it myself. Hehehehe.
But comment!
(: <3