Status: Done(:

I'm Feeling Love Sick But I Don't Mind

Three.

After Gym, I went into the Locker Room to change back into my regular clothes. Macy was talking to some other girl, so I got dressed quicker. I picked my backpack up and walked out. There were some other guys in the Gym, none Tyler or Joe. Was Tyler mad at me? Did he think Joe and I were flirting? I just fell, it was nothing. Please don't be mad... Is what I'd tell him. Tyler didn't have a temper issue, but it still mad me nervous when he got mad at some of the small things he didn't even know about sometimes. Then, Tyler came out, followed by Joe when I sat on the bleachers. Tyler was power walking, which made me nervous too. He came over to me.
"Hey," He said, not in the happiest tone.
"Um, hi," I replied.
"Wanna tell me what happened out on the track?" He raised his eyebrows.
Then, Joe came over. He's just gonna make things worse now.
"Don't worry, Abby, I told him the whole thing," He had a slick smile on his face while nodding. Oh god. "I told him how you almost fell, but I did the heroic thing and caught you, how we were so caught up in the momet and you were begging be to kiss you."
I felt my blood boiling. I swear, I'm gonna kill that so called 'rockstar'. "Tyler, are you actually going to believe that jerk's crap?! I fell! My ankle twisted and Joe caught me. It was absolutely nothing!"
Tyler crossed his arms over his chest, looking from me to Joe, who was chuckling, and to me, who was looking straight into his eyes. Then he rolled his eyes and uncrossed his arms, pulling me up from the bleachers and hugged me, kissing my cheek. "I'm sorry Abby, I just got scared. I really don't want to lose you, to anyone."
"It's alright Tyler." I said, kissing his cheek back.
When we released, I saw Joe was looking the other way.

Joe's P.o.v.
In the locker room, Tyler asked me what was going on with me and Abby on the track. Oh, how I wish I could hold her like that more often. Anyway, he actually said, "What the hell are you doing with your hands on my girlfriend like that, Joe?!" So, I decided to tell him a big, fat lie that would cause tension between them, maybe leading to a break up. I know that wouldn't happen since Abby would obviously tell the truth. But hey, why not take the chance anyway?
"What happened with me and Abby on the track..." I let out a sigh, like I was letting out the truth behind the real reason behind Michael Jackson's death. "She actually wants me, Tyler. She's been scared to tell you, but me and her have been together for the past week. When she fell, I caught her and she wanted me to kiss her. But I rejected because you were so close, but, she didn't care..." I went on about what I wish could've happened, and the way his face was changing almost made me want to laugh. The funny thing about Tyler, he's so gulliable and gets mad over the smallest things, but yet he's tough too. So I knew he would believe this.
"Whatever, Jonas! That girl hates you with more guts than she's supposed to!" Mark Harris said, pulling his shirt down over his skin, laughing.

I know it seems like Abby and I hate each other, which she probably does actually hate me, but I'm practically in love with her. I only tease her and make her mad to be with her, and to see her face so mad at me is adorable. More than almost anything, I want her to be mine. But who knows when that will ever happen. Abby is just so beautiful. With her dark, layered, locks down her neck and those bright blue eyes that I want to see forever into that pop against her white but tan skin. I swear I've never seen eyes like those. Her style, personality (when she's not talking to me...), just everything about her makes me wish we could be together. But who knows when I'll be brave enough to tell her my true feelings. Even if I did, she would never believe me, she'd think I was just trying to tease her again. This is my punishment for being a chicken all these years, forever the joker, no seriousness. Ugh.

I laughed too and got my backpack after I dressed and got ready to walk out. Tyler's face was blazing with anger and he grabbed his bag too and bolted out the door, me following like nothing even happened. When I got into the Gym, I saw Abby sitting on the bleachers nervously, waiting for Tyler to come yell at her I bet. I wish it was me she was waiting for, not him.
Really, I hate the relationship they have. Not because I want it to be [text]me she's with, it's just that they don't mesh together, they are two completely different people and it's just wrong.
Okay, it is that I want it to be me, not him.
It seems like every guy Abby is with I automatically have to hate. We could be friends before, and if he ends up with Abby it's--Boom!--instant hate. I'd [text]act like we're still cool, but not on the inside. I'm just lucky it's not Jacob, because me and Jacob are really tight.

So, Tyler went and started demanding answers from Abby, and as promised, she gushes out the real truth. Tyler looks to me, and I repeat what I said, only overdramatically, and left out the 'dating for weeks' thing. Abby scowles at me, and Tyler tries to make his decision. And I was right, it didn't work. They hug, kiss, and all that. I can't bare to look, so I act like I'm distracted by something.

I hate this.