Status: Done(:

I'm Feeling Love Sick But I Don't Mind

Thirty-Four

Weeks went on a little slowly. Class after class, days by days. Test on this day, quiz on that day, turn this in by this day. On and on and on. They all seemed almost symmetrical. But by the end of the day that one special person kept me from freaking out from all of this stress. Joe and I hung out every day after school at his house doing homework and studying. His parents are allowing that since it's for school. It never surprised me how he is so smart, and I absolutely loved it. No matter what subject I needed help in, he knew everything to help me understand what I didn't. When it was time for me to home, I ended each day with a kiss and a thank you.
By the end of the week I've made plans with Macy for the weekend. But of course, we've been hanging out every weekend for the past three or so weeks. Not once have I seen Joe on a weekend. But being with Macy made that okay. Plus, it's been a while since her and I have been together besides school. So I'll be going over to her house on Saturday night.
So on Friday afternoon I kissed Joe goodbye and went home. After dinner I talked on the phone with Macy for a while about Nick. She's been trying to talk to him, but she's dwelling on the idea that he thinks she's just a typical fan still. I told her to keep talking to him, and eventually they'll get on a friendship basis.
On Saturday, Joe was grounded still so he couldn't do anything. Same as the past few weekends. So Macy and I went to the mall and hung out for a while, and then we went back to her place, which is practically my second home. We hung out in her room, watching a few movies and had a lot of fun. We talked all night long about different kinds of things, and eventually fell asleep really late. I could talk to Macy about anything, and I do. She's an amazing best friend, and I wouldn't trade her for anyone in the world.
I left Macy's house the next day around noon. When I got home, I went to the laundry room to put my clothes in the wash. After that, I talked to my parents for a little while, then went up to my room. When I was shuffling down the hallway, the door was closed. Odd.
Slowly, I turned the knob and opened the door. Then, I gasped.
All over my room, were different colored post-its. Bright pink, lime green, blue, and yellow. They almost covered all of my walls! I stepped into my room and looked at them. In thick, scribble writing, I read a few: "Your smile"; "Your kisses"; "Your style"; "Your laugh".
Now, I think it's clear who did this.
I set my stuff down on my bed and walked around the room reading, and at the same time wondering where he is. Finally, I felt hands take mine. I turn around, see Joe, smiling down at me.
"What is all of this?" I ask.
"All the reasons why I love you," He smiled brighter.
I look down, blushing, and smile too.
"It was...a lot of Post-Its, that's for sure. Some of them wouldn't stick so I had to put tape on them," He chuckles.
"How did your mom let you do this?" I ask, looking back up at him.
"With convincing and a lot of begging," He explained.
We spent the next little while talking and reading all the Post-Its. But eventually. Joe had to go back home because he was grounded and wasn't supposed to be here in the first place. After, I laid in my bed, staring at all of the Post-Its. Re-reading them over, and over again.

Definitely, I will not forget this moment for a very long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, this one is very, very short.
But I had to get this idea in here (:
Comment?
<3 (: