Status: Done(:

I'm Feeling Love Sick But I Don't Mind

Four.

Image

Normal P.o.v.

After gym, Tyler walked me out and gave me a kiss on the cheek before we parted ways. I walked to science class with my friend Brittany. We weren't that close, but close enough to talk about food the whole way to our sucky science class. God, I was hungry. And god, I hated science. I'm in science Honors for some reason, and I barely payed attention in my science class last year. Weird, eh?
In class, we took notes and our teacher lectured the whole time about the universe and how many galaxies we have. I tried to pay attention, but my folder was screaming my name for doodles. So, I half listened.
The kid who sits beside me, Ryan, was super smart and before a Pop Quiz he would help me study. So that's a plus. He announced that we would have a test next week and to do our homework before the bell rang. I immediately grabbed my bag and pen was bolted out of the classroom. Right when I'm out of that class's perimeter, everything I learned in there flies out of my brain.
On my way to lunch, I was in such a rush to get to my friends I accidentally ran into someone.
"Whoa! I'm sorry! I wasn't watching where I was," Then I looked up to see who it was. Of course, Joe. "...going..."
He looked down at me, his chocolate eyes meeting mine. "Wow, you're actually saying sorry to me for once, Abby?"
He ruined everything by talking.
I rolled my eyes and walked past him to mine and Macy's usual table with Tyler. She eagerly waved. At first I thought she was waving at me, so I lifted my hand, but then she called, "Hey Joe! Come over here!"
Ugh! Is she crazy?!
"Don't mind if I do, Macy. But I have to wait for Nick to get here," He smiled, putting his backpack down in the seat by her.
I sighed. "You do that, Tyler and I are gonna get in line. Come on, Tyler." I walked over to the food line with Tyler.

Lunch wasn't too much fun, neither were my last two classes. I rode the bus home with Macy, and then did all my usual stuff when I got home. Homework, shower, cleaning. When I looked at my phone, I saw the date. December 16Th. Wow! I never noticed this, but next week was my Christmas vacation. Cool! Now I'm happy and I can hardly wait.
Around 5:45 my parents came home from work. I was listening to music and reading my book when my Mom came into my room. "Hi sweetie, how was school?"
"Same old, same," I answered, looking up at her.
"That's good, I have some news for you," She smiled.
"Yeah?"
"I talked to Denise today at work, she called me, and we made some plans for Christmas."
I nodded for her to go on.
"We're taking a trip to Texas with the Jonas's for your Christmas break! Everyone is going! Me, you, Dad, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Frankie, Denise, Paul and Elvis!" Mom exclaimed excitedly.
My eyes grew. "What?!"
"Yeah! A rode trip! It's gonna be so much fun! It's gonna take at least two days to get to get to Texas from California, though."
"What?! Mom, I can't be in a car for two whole days with Joe Annoying, Stupid, Crazy Jonas! I refuse. I can spend Christmas break with Macy, Tyler, or Jacob," I crossed my arms.
"Oh, come on, Abigail! It'll be fun! It's just going to be for a couple of days and we'll come back for Christmas and New Years. We have a New Years party to go to, anyway," She said.

Eventually, I was forced. Great.

Joe's P.o.v.
When I got home, I was informed how Abby and I were going to be together all Christmas break. We were going to Texas, for some reason, so I was going to be with Abby the whole ride there. Then, we would spend Christmas together, New Years, and everything! I got love sick just thinking about it (no pun intended). Maybe one of those days I could tell her how I felt.

The next day at school, I teased her about it. And I could tell she didn't like it and was getting annoyed, but I kept doing it anyway just to see her face and an excuse to talk to her.
"Don't you know when to stop, Joe?! Or when I don't want to put up with your stupid crap?! Jeez!" She scolded me once on the way to one of her classes. It kind of hurt, and I wanted to tell her I was sorry, but knew she wouldn't take it seriously.

One time, I think in 8Th grade I tried to apologize to her for being immature after I went too far again, but she didn't accept it because she thought I was joking. I tried everything to show her how sorry I was, but it didn't work because she thought that was just me being annoying too. I must be shunned or something because if I tell her my real feelings for her, she won't understand.

I'll only hope, though.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!
I made the banner myself, thank you. Tell me what you think (:

If you haven't heard the song Love Sick by JB on JONAS, you can watch it here!
Click!