Status: Done(:

I'm Feeling Love Sick But I Don't Mind

Fourty.

He's coming home tonight.
He's coming home tonight, and I'll get to finally see him.
I went on with my day with Macy, and we were both very excited.
Macy and I hung out at the mall for a little bit, like we always do, and came back to my house for a while.
It seems like it's been years since we've seen the guys, and the day has finally came.
The crumpling inside me has finally resolved.
Everything is going to be okay.
Even thought they won't be home until late, I still couldn't wait.
The sooner I got to sleep, the sooner he'd be here.
Macy went home at about nine, but I couldn't go to sleep until about 11:30.
As I was having a dream about being at school and some person yelling at me and Macy, I woke up.
The room was dark, just as I had left it before I fell asleep, but something was different.
I felt something on me.
I rolled over, and there was a figure beside me.
Oh god, someone broke into my house and I'm about to get raped... I thought, until the figure spoke.
"Abby?"
I knew that voice.
I've been waiting for that voice.
"Joe!" I try not to yell as I jump onto him. Automatically, I kiss him. Once I'm on my side again, I hug him with all my might. "I missed you so much."
"I missed you, too. Way too much. It felt so weird being away from you. It felt like years," He told me.
"Centuries."
"So, tell me everything. What have you been doing all this time we've been apart?" He asked, wrapping his arm around my neck and pulling me closer to him.
"Well, I have to admit, I moped a little. Then, I hung out with Macy and Jacob a lot to keep my mind off everything, and then I started looking into colleges to go to pretty soon," I explained. While I said all of this, I realized I haven't been doing too much. Where'd my life go?
"What have you decided?"
"Either the UC in LA, or UC in San Diego."
"That's good."
"And you?"
"Well, touring obviously, interviews and stuff have taken up a lot of my time. So, it's been busy, busy, busy. But you know I tried to talk to you whenever I could. And when I got off that stage I called you or tried to contact you somehow," He said.
"I know, I know," I said, wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head on his chest.

We talked for most of the night, about what's been going on and his touring and all. It sounded like he had a lot of fun, and so did I with talking to him. He kissed me, and we stayed that way for a while. Four whole months of kissing, of course. All until my eyes came across the clock that said it was 3:20 AM. I sighed, rubbing my eyes out of tireness. Until something metallic scraped across my eyes. I pulled my hands back, and saw something surprising.
A ring.
A big ring.
On the finger next to my pinkie on my right hand.
I stare at it for a moment, not knowing what to say. Then, I look up at Joe. He was staring down at me, biting his bottom lip.
"I--I don't know what to say," I told him.
Joe pulled back from my hold on him, and turned the lamp on. He was shirtless, wearing a pair of pajama pants. He took my hand, pulling me off of the bed gently. Lowering himself down onto the ground, on one knee, and held my hand tightly in his.
"Abigail Stewarts, I've loved you since we were in Elementary School, since I've gone through different girls at times, and the only person I've ever wanted all this time was you. I want to be with you, kiss you, and hold you, all the time. So...will you marry me?" He told me.
All too much was going through my head right now. Of course I love him, and I want to be with him forever. But he'll be gone all summer, I still have to go to college to provide a good future for myself, then there's all the money, and I have to get a job. I'll be at school a lot and then there's the rest of my life. I absolutely still want him in the picture at that time, but then what's going to happen? We'll have to plan a wedding and get our life straightened together but then when will I be able to go to school? I have to do this sometime.
Or maybe I'm thinking way too much about this. I love him. He loves me. I want to be with him. He wants to be with me. Is that it? There's not too much to think about. I shouldn't make this harder than it's supposed to be. I should be living this while it's coming at me.
Wow, I'm so bipolar.
So instead, I said all that needs to be.

"Yes."

The End.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's it!
It's over!
Hehe. (:
I'll probably write a sequel or something later.
Comment?
<3 (:
If you have any questions about anything I missed to put it or anything about to story, comment or message me and i'll try to answer them (:
<33