Status: Done(:

I'm Feeling Love Sick But I Don't Mind

Six.

Image

Normal P.o.v.
"Mmm, Nick, stop it," I groaned as I woke up from a deep sleep. I felt someone touching my hair, or stroking it, so I thought it was Nick since he was sitting right beside me.
"What?" He asked.
"Stop touching my hair," I said, rubbing my eyes and looking around. We were still in the Jonas car, driving.
"I'm not..." Nick replied.
"Whatever. What time is it?" I asked, sitting up. Kevin was still driving, Nick was beside me in the backseat, and Joe beside him. Frankie was with our parents, and Elvis was in the front seat with Kevin, gazing out the window.
"Like, almost 11. You were pretty knocked out, Abby," Kevin smiled.
"I was tired, man. Where are we?"
"Still in Califnornia. By tonight we'll be in Arizona and almost New Mexico," He explained. "I talked to your Dad a few minutes ago and that's what he said."
"We're gonna pass where I was born!" Joe jumped in his seat. It was pretty cute how he gets so excited.
"No one cares Joe," I fake rolled my eyes.
"I do," He snapped.
"Settle down, kids," Nick said, putting his hands up to me and Joe.
"I can't believe I have to deal with him nonstop for the next few days," I looked out the window.
"Well believe it, babe," Joe replied.
Did my heart just skip?
"Don't call me babe. No one calls me that but Tyler," I glared.
"When are both of you gonna grow up?" Kevin said to us from the front.
"I'm all grown up, He's the one that needs to grow up!"
"Abby, just calm down, okay?" Nick said, putting a hand on my shoulder.
I sighed, nodded, and leaned my head against the window and texted Tyler and Macy for the next few hours and listened to my iPod.

Over the hours, we stopped for gas a couple of times and finally stopped for something to eat in Arizona. But it was just Taco Bell, but still yummy. Then, we went to a hotel since it was getting late. The hotel allowed pets, so we could bring Elvis. Now our parents were deciding who gets to stay with who.
"How about...we all stay together, and Frankie and Elvis, and Nick and Abby can stay together and Joe and Kevin?" Denise suggested.
"Sounds good to me. Kids, gets your bags," Dad said to us. The guys and I walked outside and got our bags, then Nick and I got our key and went to the room. I said goodnight to my mom and dad, Denise and Paul, and Frankie, and patted Elvis's head. Once Nick and I were in our room, I flopped on the bed and sighed.
"I'm exhausted," I said.
"Me too," Nick said, lying on the bed beside mine. He rolled over on his side, propped himself on an elbow, and looked at me. "Can I ask you something?"
I turned my head to face him. "Yeah, sure."
"Do you love Tyler? Like, really love him," He asked. It seemed a little random and abrupt, but I thought about it for a moment.
"Tyler and I have been together for a while, but...I don't think I really...love him. I don't think we're there yet," I answered. "Why?"
"Just asking. Do you...possibly...like...Joe?" He asked.
My eyes widened. "Joe? Do I like Joe? Like...how I like Tyler?"
He nodded.
"Um..." Was all I could say.

I didn't want to say that I liked Joe aloud, and I've never told anyone that. Not even Macy. Plus, I was with Tyler. I can't like Joe. I'm with Tyer, but I don't love him. Because...I guess my heart was really for Joe. Some day. Somehow. But I didn't know how to sort that. And if I told Nick I liked Joe, would he tell him? Was he asking for Joe? Whoa, don't get your hopes up now, I told myself. I really shouldn't, because it'd hurt later in time.

"If those are the true feelings you have to him like the ones in the car and every day, that's okay. I'm just asking, Abby," Nick told me.
"The truth is Nick..." I lowered my voice so it was quiet. "I actually do really like Joe...but, I can't let him know that because of the way he acts toward me. And if he knew, it'd just be weird if he didn't return the feelings. But you can't tell him I told you that. You can't tell anyone I said this. Please?"
I let it out. I let it all out. Finally. And it felt good.
Nick's face was priceless. His eyes were wide, and his jaw was dropped so his mouth made an 'o'. Finally, he spoke. "I knew it....but you act so good. Oh my goodness. I can't believe this! But Tyler! You're with Tyler! How is this...what?!"
"Tyler...I really do like Tyler too. He's so sweet and funny and wonderful. But Joe...I don't know...there's just something there...and he's so cute...and..." I sighed. "It's complicated. But please Nick, don't tell," I explained.
"I won't, I won't. Don't worry. I just...wow. That's crazy. You should write a book," He said, rolling over on his back.
I laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
(:
Comment!