Status: Done(:

I'm Feeling Love Sick But I Don't Mind

Seven.

Image

After mine and Nick's little secret slumber party that night, we eventually fell asleep. But the next morning, guess who knocks on the door? Of course, Joe....no just kidding, it was Denise.
Nick got up, answered the door, and talked to his mom for a moment. I was already up because the knock on the door woke up, but I just laid there while they talked, trying to get myself to fall back asleep. I rubbed my eyes, trying to get the sleep out of the corners of my eyes. Then, Nick came over by me, gently nudging my shoulders. "Abby...Abbyyyy...it's time to get up," He said quietly. I groaned, and nodded. I sat up, and Nick was in a white V-neck shirt with navy blue basketball shorts. In my opinion, he looked pretty cute. But Nick has always been adorable. Although, Joe just happens to have something that Nick doesn't that I can't put my finger on. His little teeth, his smile, his thick hair? Maybe it's just all of it. Okay, that's enough of that.
When Nick and I were both up, he took a shower first since he's a guy and he'll take a shorter time. Once he got out, I got my clothes (more sweats and a t-shirt), and got in the shower. Washed my hair, body, shaved and all done. Even though that just took fifteen or twenty minutes. When I got out, I got my clothes on of purple sweats and a shirt with Snoopy and Woodstock on it (Charlie Brown). I dried my hair with a towel as dry as it would get. Once I walked out, I heard Nick's voice talking to someone. As I put my clothes away, I went to the door by Nick. And there he was, standing there, still in his pajamas, Joe. Wearing black and blue pajama pants and an undershirt that sure did highlight his biceps pretty well. I tried to keep my eyes away from them and on his face.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"Uh, Mom was just saying that we need to get ready and we're going down to the lobby to get breakfast," Nick filled me in.
"Oh okay. Well, that just means Joe's already behind," I said.
Joe looked at me, almost holding my eyes with his, but I looked away before I couldn't look away. "Yeah...well..." Joe's voice trailed off with a yawn. "Whatever." Then, he turned away back to him and Kevin's room.
What time was it, anyway?
I walked away to my bed to look at the time once Nick shut the door. 7:30. Yay.
"When are you gonna tell him?" Nick asked, coming to me and picking up my bag.
"I don't know...I feel like I have to talk to Tyler...and Macy...but I know somehow it'll get to Tyler and he'll want to talk and it'll just blow up into a million pieces. But then if that happens I feel like part of me will miss him and part of me won't care because then...there would be a chance that I could have Joe. But...it's just...Ugh!" I put my face in my hands and flopped back on the bed.
What am I going to do? Should I do anything? Just because I tell Nick means I have to do something? Although if I did do something about this there'll always be a plus side and a negative side. An A-side and a B-side. A pro and a con. Or...there's nothing.

Joe's P.o.v.
Kevin woke me up way too early. I was definately ready to go back to sleep. But once my eyelids are open and the first thing I think is 'Ughhh, this is way to early,' I then remember I get to see Abby. And that just gives me the more reason to get up. So, I do so, but while Kevin is in the shower, I decided to 'check' if 'Nick' is up. Get what I'm saying?
I walk out of the room, rubbing my eyes, to the room across from us and knock the door. My heart leaped, but then it fell when Nick actually opened the door.
"Hey, man," Nick said.
"Hey, uhh..." I said, trying to think of something to say while I heard two things at once. A shower, and a door opening and my Mom's voice coming out of it.
"Oh, hello Joseph. We're about to go eat in the lobby, okay? Be sure to get ready," She said.
I nodded.
"Is Kevin in the shower?"
I nodded.
"Is Nick up?"
I nodded.
"And Abby?"
"Yes, Mom. Abby is up and so is everyone else." I said.
"Okay, okay," She said, closing the door.
Then, the shower stopped, my heart started leaping again and my eyes started to wake up.
"What?" Nick asked.
"Uh, are you ready?" I asked.
"Just about," He answered.
I didn't know what to say, but I had to keep him talking until the door opened and Abigail would come out. So I asked him if we were about to be in Texas today and he said we probably would and all that junk. Until finally, the door opened and Abby came out. She was kind of wet along with her hair, and was wearing a t-shirt and sweats. And even though she wasn't wearing anything fancy, she still looked great. Once we talked for a bit and I saw Abby's face, her eyes, and heard her voice, I was ready to go. So I turned away and made my way back to the room, I heard the door click shut and went back to the door, pressing my ear against it. The voices didn't sound clear, but I could still hear them.
"What are you gonna do?" That was Nick.
"I don't know...I feel like I need to talk to Tyler...and Macy..." That was Abby. She was talking about something getting to Tyler and blowing up into a fight, I think. What was she gonna do about what? "...I feel like part of me will miss him but part of me won't care because then...there would be a chance I could have Joe..." Have Joe? I'm Joe! Why couldn't she have Joe?! She won't care if she misses Tyler? She doesn't need to miss Tyler! Does this mean she likes me? Oh jeez, I hope so. Hallelujah, praise the Lord I hope so!
So, should I tell her I like her back? Oh my goodness, is Nick going to tell her? No, no! I need to tell her! If he does, well, as long as she knows.
"Abby...um...I think I need to tell you something..." That's Nick. My heart almost stopped, and my breath did too.
"What is it?" Abby asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffhanger!
Comment (=