Status: Done(:

I'm Feeling Love Sick But I Don't Mind

Nine.

Image

After I hung up on Tyler, I didn't feel tired anymore. I couldn't ask for Nick's help right then and there, so I pulled my phone out and texted Macy.

Me: Hey. Are you up?

I waited for a moment, and looked up at Nick. He had a question look in his eyes. I waved my phone a bit to let him know to text me so he'd know it's about 'you-know-who'. He nodded and took his phone out. Then, I vibrated.

Macy: Yeah. What's up?

My fingers ran across my keyboard. I have to tell u something. But you cant tell anyone. ANYONE.

Macy: Promise. What is it?

I sighed, then thought for a moment. Should I really tell her? Of course, she's my best friend, she deserves to know. That was true. I mean, who is she gonna tell? Then, I vibrated again. This time it was Nick.

Nick: What's wrong? What did Tyler say?

I told Nick about what Tyler said and how I couldn't say it back or return the feelings, and told Macy about Joe. They both practically responded the same. What?! Jeez, my life has never been so eventful until the past few days. Because of him. When I looked at Nick, his brown eyes were widened in shock. I turned away from them, and looked at Joe. As if at the same time, he looked back at me and waved. I returned with a small smile, but then remembered I was supposed to be hating him and rolled my eyes, looking down at the carpet on the bottom of the car.
Then Macy texted back.
Macy: What?! Since when?! You've ALWAYS hated Joe! How can you all of a sudden be in love with him!? And what about Tyler?! He says HE'S in love with you!

I sighed. As if I didn't know that.. Then Nick texted me.

Nick: You've gotta do something about this soon. We'll talk later.

I nodded, then texted Macy back. Me: Umm. I like Joe. I acted like I hated him from getting hurt. And I didn't say I was in loooveee with him, just that I really like him. Tyler...idk. And I know, he told me when he called earlier. Idk what to do, Macy. I need help.

For another hour or so, Macy and I kept texting each other. She's totally freaking out about this whole thing. I don't blame her, I would be angry too if my best friend has had a crush on a guy and never told me for several years. But overall, she thinks I should tell Joe soon too, and that's I shouldn't stay with Tyler if I didn't return his feelings for me. So, I was going to go with that idea. I'll tell him....sometime.

Towards twilight, we finally arrived in Houston, Texas, where Nick was born. Apparently, the Jonas family has a house or condo or something out here and that's where we'll be staying. We got to that place at around 7:45 almost 8:00-ish. Nick, Joe, Kevin and I got out of the car when we stopped in the driveway. I stepped back to admire the house.
It was all made of wood, and was very big with a red roof. It looked very expensive, of course. A front porch with a swing, and a big front door. There was grass in the front yard that was pretty much frosted because of the cold weather, with trees all around it.
After that, I got my bag out of the back of the Jonas car. Frankie took Elvis inside, my parents came by me, and Denise and Paul got some luggage out. My parents and I decided to go inside. In there, it was pretty cold, but warmer than outside where the temperature kept dropping the later it got. When we stepped in, the first thing you saw would be a staircase and a big living room with a fire place. There were two pushing doors that probably led to a kitchen and to the left another door that led to a different room. Beside the living room and next to the staircase was a hallway that led to who-knows-where.
"You guys can set your bags down in the living room and we'll settle the sleeping arrangements," Denise said, coming in behind us.
My parents and I walked into the big living room which looked pretty cozy. There was deep red carpet, a big fire place and a big couch that was in the shape of an L thatyou could fall into and be cozy warm In front of the couch was a coffee table with that shiny-looking fake wood. There was a couch that looked exactly the same as the cozy couch but smaller next to it, facing the fireplace, and a big fluffy recliner chair made of leather. Plus, there was a big rug in the middle of it all, and a doggy bed next to the coffee table for Elvis. It all looked so homey.
As said, I fell onto the couch and bent my head back, stretching my legs too for being in that car for who knows how many hours.
Finally, everyone was in the living room either standing or sitting. Nick and Kevin sat on either sides of me, Frankie next to Nick petting Elvis, Joe in the recliner, and the parents standing.
"Okay, so," Paul started out, "There are five bedrooms, and two guests. So Abigail can have her room and the parents can have the other. All the boys have their own rooms. Kitchen is there," He pointed to the big doors. "And bathrooms are all over. Settled? Let's go unpack."
"Alright," We all said, getting back up and grabbing bags.
"You can follow me, Abby," Nick said, going up the stairs. I nodded and followed him.

Nick went upstairs and down a hallway, the last door on the right. "Here's the spare room."
I went inside, setting my bag in front of the bed. There was a pretty big window on the far wall, with a big bed in front of it. It was probably a queen size, with tan colored bed set on it and pillows. A closet on the left wall, a nightstand, TV, a dresser, and that's about it. "Cool." I smiled.
"I'm just down the hall, first door on the left, okay?" He instructed.
I nodded.
"And I'm right across the hall," Joe said. Joe?
I looked past Nick, and there was Joseph, leaned against the doorway.
"Yeah, good to know. Like I'll ever be visiting," I fake-rolled my eyes.
He mummbled something like, 'I bet you will soon.'
Whatever...?

As I was packing, my phone rang. It was about 7:30 now. I took out my phone from my pants, and looked at the Caller ID. Tyler, again.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Hey, Abby. What are you doin'?" He asked.
"Unpacking. You?"
"Thinking about you. I miss you."
"Yeah, you too," I said, kind of flat.
"Look, I know earlier probably took you by suprise but...I meant what I said, Abby," He explained.
"You mean...you meant what you said about me being the only girl here?" I asked, avoiding the real subject.
"No. About loving you." He said that as if I was stupid, which in his perspective it did.
"Oh."
"Do you love me?"
"Abby?" A different voice.
I turned around and saw Joe in the doorway again.
"Who was that?" Tyler asked, how could he hear that?
"It's just Joe," I said. Then covered the receiver to talk to Joe. "What do you want?"
"We need to talk," Joe said.
I uncovered the receiver. "I have to go, Tyler. Talk to you later."
"Wait, Abb--!" Was all I heard before I hung up on him and threw my phone on the bed.
"What is it, Joe?"
"Uh..." He stepped in the room. "I just...need to tell you something."
Joe's chocolate brown eyes met mine as if I could already see what he wanted to say.
"Nevermind," He said quickly and walked out.

I flopped on my bed and sighed.
This was going to take forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!
And tell me, what do you think about Joe's new Haircut?
I think he still looks adorable, but just a little........different.
(: