Boy Like Me.

Eleven

Ryan sat on his bed flipping his wallet open and closed. He kept his wallet open for a moment looking at the picture of him and his little sister. It was fun back then with a loving family, a sister, but now it was just a fading image. That picture was the last piece of his family everything else was gone. Well it wasn't gone, but he refused to go back to it. He knew well that his distant family sold his home.

Ryan sighed and shut the wallet once against and placed it on the nightstand. He laid his arm across his eyes thinking about his distant family. His aunt and uncle didn't want to take care of him and they were really all he had left aside from his cousin who was in college. They were never close he had only met them twice in his life, mostly because his father didn't get along with his own brother.

"You didn't eat, but I left some pizza out for you." Benjamin spoke breaking his thoughts. Ryan waved him off and the man sighed walking away. Removing his arm from his face he sat up in his bed.

Biting his lip he sighed softly. Getting out of his room he went for the kitchen to grab a pizza slice or two. He grabbed a plate from the cabinet and opened up the pizza box finding only four pieces left. Benjamin's phone started ringing and he looked over to it on the table.

"Your phone is ringing!" Ryan called out. He heard Benjamin walking down the hall and he quickly picked up his phone.

"Hello?" Benjamin answered and Ryan started to munch down on the pizza. He watched as Benjamin paced saying 'yes' and 'no' every now and then. Walking to the fridge Ryan pulled out a soda and popped it open. "Okay great, thank you." Benjamin hung up the phone and sighed.

"Who was that?" Ryan asked.

"I have a dentist appointment." Benjamin explained and Ryan nodded his head continuing to eat his meal losing interest in his chaperone.

"Well I'm going to my room now." Ryan said picking up his soda can and plate.

"Hold on a second," Benjamin said waving him back over. Ryan groaned and put down his things on the counter looking to Benjamin. "What's up with you?" he asked and Ryan furrowed his brows not getting what he meant.

"What are you talking about?" Ryan asked him in confusion.

"You're not so sullen anymore." Benjamin noticed and Ryan shrugged his shoulder taking another bite out of his pizza. The man before him crossed his arms over his chest not understanding the mind of the teen before him.

"I guess I shouldn't put my bitterness on others." Ryan shrugged and Benjamin scoffed shaking his head. Now he really didn't understand what caused him to change, it couldn't be possible.

"You may be fooling everyone else, but it sure as hell ain't working on me. Stop pretending." Benjamin said in a snappy tone and Ryan glared at him. He shook his head gathering up his pizza and went back to his room. When he got in he kicked the door shut causing Benjamin to flinch a bit. Groaning the social worker waved the matter off and went into his room to get some much needed rest.

Ryan heard the door shut and sighed. Benjamin would know him well enough to say it was all a front. It was though Ryan knew he still had all that latent anger buried inside of him. That's what his planned called for though.

Sure Liam was a nice guy and becoming a decent friend, but Ryan knew he couldn't get close to him. Liam was a toy for him and nothing else. Because he was so happy and had a perfect life with a family that loved him Ryan wanted to make him miserable. He didn't find it fair; Liam was everything he wanted to be.

"Too bad," Ryan muttered sitting down on his bed thinking about Liam. "I kinda like you, but it's not fair." He whispered letting his head fall between his shoulders. A few tears fell from his eyes, but he told himself to stop.

He wouldn't cry anymore, never. He was through with crying about the past and his anger it wasn't worth it. The past can't be changed; he was stuck with the life he was given. Living like his life was shot from a gun then so be it. He took in a deep breath trying to calm himself down. Ryan wasn't sure why he was like this. He just was.
♠ ♠ ♠
No comments, no update.

So Ryan has mysterious sister, will we learn about her?
Is he going to keep playing his game with Liam?
What will happen?

Please comment and subscribe!
=)


-Mimi