Boy Like Me.

Eighteen

Did Ryan just say that to him? Did he really want Liam to be brutally honest with him? Liam wasn't sure what to do or how to take those two words. It was shocking in a way it was like Ryan was testing him. The muscled teen grabbed Liam's tie and gently pulled him forward. Ryan's breath made Liam's skin tingle and his heart race. Their eyes locked once again and Ryan gave a little tug to Liam's tie pulling his face closer to his.

Liam let out a shaky breath and Ryan smirked slowly leaning forward. The shaggy haired teen closed his eyes and Ryan gently pressed his lips onto Liam's. It was so surreal; Liam had never kissed a guy before. Sure he has had crushes on many people, but kissing one of them never.

The kiss was gentle and sweet, moist, but not wet. Ryan was going slowly as he gently sucked on Liam's lower lip, but he had intent behind it all. It was so soft and wonderful it felt like he was flying, when his feet had never even left the ground. Ryan pulled away pulling Liam's lip just a bit making his follow and wanting more.

They breathed and looked into each other's eyes. Ryan released Liam's tie and stepped back. Liam didn't know what to do, even during the kiss he hadn't known what to do, but he enjoyed it. He licked his lips and then pressed them together watching Ryan who was studying him.

"You," Liam paused and blinked a few times looking at the brick ground. "Kissed me." The shaggy haired teen said breathlessly and Ryan chuckled softly.

"It's what you wanted, right?" Ryan asked him and Liam smiled stepping forward and place a small peck on his lips. The dark haired muscled teenager placed a hand on the side of Liam's face and stroked his cheek with his thumb. "You're a good kisser for a nervous guy." Ryan smirked and Liam smiled as he placed another small kiss on his lips.

"Aha, well I'll let you know my pillow thought so too." Liam said and Ryan laughed shaking his head and turned Liam around. The two began walking side by side towards the parking lot.

"I was going to tell you," Ryan said as they walked down the sidewalk towards Liam's neighborhood, which was ten blocks away. "When your sister told me about the rumor I freaked so I avoided you all day trying to get my head straight." Ryan explained stopping at the light watching the cars passing by.

"You freaked? You should have seen me!" Liam exclaimed jabbing his thumb into his chest. Ryan laughed and saw that they could now cross. He took Liam's wrist and pulled him along.

"Well I guess we're even then." Ryan smiled and Liam blushed looking down at the cracked concrete sidewalk. It was nice, the two of them walking on the roadside. The kiss was perfect and it was like they would be together. Like together, together.

-&-

Benjamin was sitting in the kitchen drinking some coffee and reading a book. He heard the door open and then a few seconds late it closed followed by a sound of a bag falling on the ground. Ryan sauntered into the room with a happier look on his face. That wasn't a usual sight, Ryan usually had a calm look on his face, but never happy.

"Did you have a good day at school?" Benjamin asked as he closed his book and adjusted the collar of his shirt.

"You could say that." Ryan smiled and grabbed an apple out of the fruit basket on top of the microwave.

"Well now I'm curious," Benjamin said gesturing to the chair across from him. The teen looked at him for a moment, but then decided to sit and talk. "I got a call from someone today." Benjamin explained and Ryan nodded slowly as he sat down, but he knew he'd regret it soon enough.

"Oh?" Ryan questioned softly and Benjamin nodded looking at the tabletop. He sighed and placed his hands on the table. Lacing his fingers together Benjamin shook them slightly. Ryan didn't look him in the eye he only stared at his hands and remained silent.

"Tell me Ryan," Benjamin had that voice. Ryan didn't even want to look up at his face knowing it was probably an angry glare. "Failing three classes?" Benjamin grumbled bitterly and Ryan slowly glanced up at the social worker who was rubbing his temples.

"I was going to talk to you about that." Ryan told him, but Benjamin scoffed.

"Oh when were you planning on doing that?" the older man asked in an irritated voice. Ryan sighed and shrugged his shoulders. Benjamin let out a deep breath and then clicked his tongue. "I have talked to all your teachers, you have until Friday to turn in all your work." Benjamin told him and Ryan nodded his head in understanding.

"Alright." He said as he started to get up to leave.

"Hold on a second," Benjamin said gesturing for him to take a seat. Ryan really didn't want to he didn't like being scolded. He knew that if he didn't though Benjamin would just follow him. Sighing Ryan sat back down and looked at the social worker. "Grounded for one month. Also I am going to be getting you a student tutor. Starting on Wensday you will have a tutor, okay?" Benjamin asked and Ryan's mouth was gaped open.

"But, but, oh fine." Ryan mumbled in defeat letting his head hang between his shoulders.

"Good, now go get started on your homework." Benjamin said waving him off. Ryan stood up from the table and started for his room. He stopped when he got to the hall and spun back around.

"Hey Ben," Ryan said the man's name and he turned to look at him. "Who's going to be my student tutor person?" Benjamin thought on it a second and started waving his hand in a circular motion. Ryan leaned against the entryway waiting for him to answer.

"Uh, something Daniels." He responded and Ryan quirked an eyebrow a small smile coming to his face.

"Liam," Ryan said and Benjamin snapped his fingers nodding his head. "Liam Daniels is going to be my student tutor?" the teen asked and Benjamin nodded his head going back to reading his book.

"He's a smart kid according to your Math teacher who has him in an AP class." Benjamin explained slipping on his reading glasses.

"Oh he's a hoot." Ryan smiled walking away thinking of the possibilities that could happen with Liam. In his room, the door locked, lights off, oh the possibilities.

Ryan stopped his thoughts and shook his head. He had a plan and he had to stick with that plan. Having Liam over everyday could be a good and bad thing. Good because he could get Liam closer to him, so he could break him down. Bad because, what if he ended up falling for him? Deep inside though he was already about to fall for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
They kissed, they kissed, oh they kissed!

Thank you all for the lovely comments, they were wonderful to read.
Hoping I get many more.

And so now we have a very interesting story unfolding here...
Haha, and only I know what's going to happen.

However you can too if I get lots of comments!
Oh and by the way I put links of the characters pictures on the summary page, they're bigger so you can see them better.
=) Comment please!


-Mimi