Boy Like Me.

Twenty-One

Friday, the last one and then a whole week off from school. Liam couldn't wait, pigging out all week. He sure was happy he was one of those people who could shovel all this food into his mouth and barely gain a pound.

The day was finally over and Liam was currently cleaning out his locker. He had so many papers and random books in there. Several of which should have been turned into the library two weeks ago. The hallway was pretty much empty with the exception of a few janitors and the last bit of students heading out to their buses.

"Hey Liam," Matt smiled waving to his friend as he walked down the stairs. Liam looked over at him and gave him a wave as he stuffed his books into his bag. "How do you find time to read?" Matt asked and Liam looked at the three fiction books stuffed in his bag.

"I'm a genius." Liam said cockily and Matt scoffed rolling his eyes. Shutting his locker Liam lugged the bag onto his shoulders and started walking. Matt walked alongside him and he kept looking at his friend. "What?" Liam questioned looking at Matt after he looked at him the fourth time.

"Kendrix was telling me some stuff." Matt explained and Liam's eyes widened. He looked down at the ground and slowed his pace a bit.

"Oh," Liam said softly. "What stuff?" Matt sighed and waved the matter off, but Liam grabbed his arm and pulled him back. They stared at each other for a few moments before Matt ran his fingers through his hair.

"Okay it's not a big deal," Matt explained and Liam rolled his brown eyes not believing him for a second. "She just said you and Ryan have been getting really close lately and she thinks you guys are doing stuff." Matt muttered the last part quietly and Liam felt a blush coming on, his sister just had to be intuitive.

"Oh really?" Liam said pulling at the collar of his shirt starting to feel a bit on the warm side. Matt nodded and then looked at him a frown coming onto his face. "What's with that look?" Liam asked.

"Oh shit," Matt shook his head and laughed lightly. "It's true isn't it?" Liam broke their eye contact and started walking towards the front doors to head for the library. Matt didn't follow him; it didn't take a genius to see the answer.

-&-

"I don't want him to come down here though!" Aunt Tamara's voice was heard from the kitchen as Liam entered the two story red brick house. She loved her husband; everyone in the family knew she did. Aunt Tamara was just upset, Uncle Jason and Aunt Tamara were meant for each other. Even though they didn't always see eye to eye. Liam dropped his bag on the floor and walked into the living room. He wanted to just watch some TV and relax.

"Hey you're home." Mr. Daniels said as he came into the living room holding a box of tools. Liam looked over to his dad and gave him a weak smile nodding his head. Mr. Daniels and Liam had a decent relationship as father and son, but it wasn't the same since Joey died.

"Is Kendrix home?" Liam asked before his dad walked out to the garage. He was wearing a white t-shirt covered in oil, paint, and grass stains. His jeans were old and tattered covered up in dust and oil.

"No, I think she is with Kelly Ann." Mr. Daniels said as he walked into the garage. Of course Kendrix would be hanging out with her. Aunt Tamara and Mrs. Daniel strolled into the room still jabbing about things that older women talk about. He turned the volume of the TV up a bit when Aunt Tamara walked over to him and kissed his head.

"How was school Liam?" Aunt Tamara asked. Liam shrugged his shoulders and his aunt frowned slightly. "What's wrong sweetheart?" she questioned softly and he waved her away.

"I'm just thinking." He told her.

"About?" Aunt Tamara asked walking around the couch. Liam sat up straight and looked at her. She moved his hair from his face and smiled at him. "What you can't tell everyone else you can tell me." She said to him. Aunt Tamara was like his second mother; she helped him through pretty much everything. His mom and her were the only family that really got along well. Sure they were all close, but Tamara and his mother were inseparable.

"Do you think you can forgive Uncle Jason?" Liam asked and Tamara furrowed her brows. She was a beautiful woman around the age of forty, the younger sister. Her eyes were soft and green with thick curly lashes adding to her beauty. A gentle smile and a kind heart, never did wear make-up, but she didn't need it her natural beauty was her own. A flawless woman that was smart and polite that was how just about everyone saw Tamara.

"Eventually, but why?" Tamara asked brushing her black locks behind her ear showing off her diamond earrings that Uncle Jason had gotten her for Christmas.

"I need his help is all." Liam explained and she nodded.

"What for?" his aunt asked him and Liam licked his lips.

"Finding someone." He responded and Tamara furrowed her brows.

"Who do you need to find?" she asked him.

"A friend's family member, but it's a secret and surprise." Liam explained to Tamara and she laughed lightly.

"Who is this friend Liam?" Tamara asked and Liam blushed sinking back into the couch. He loved his aunt, but she was like an older version of Kelly Ann. She loved to talk about everything and anything that had gossip behind it. Although you couldn't call Liam's situation gossip when it was a true fact. "A boyfriend?" she questioned with a smirk and raised brows.

"Can you just get Uncle Jason down here please?" Liam begged and Tamara rolled her eyes, when Liam was secretive he was like a jar of pickles that didn't want to open up.

"Only if you tell me if this friend is a boyfriend." She was blackmailing him know. Liam groaned and grabbed a throw pillow burying his face into it. If he told her she would tell his mom and it would be on Good Morning America before he could blink. With a heavy sigh he nodded his head and Tamara laughed clapping her hands together. "Deal." She smiled patting his head and let him be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Unfortunately comment counts have been going down...sadness...
So until I get five comments, I will not be updating.

I hate doing that, but if it comes down to it I will.
So please leave a comment.

And thank you all for reading and subscribing!


-Mimi