Boy Like Me.

Twenty-Nine

Liam was sitting in the library studying for his government exam. The weekend went by all too fast, but at least the vacation was finally coming around. Before he knew it, it'd be Christmas, New Years, Spring Break, and then graduation. The year was going by so fast he could hardly believe it. Two more days and the holidays would begin!

He hummed along to the tune of Carrie Underwood's song 'Undo It' and tapped his pen to the beat. Liam continued to read the passage about the three branches of government. It was such a snooze fest he hated government. Who cares if it was easy? It was lame!

"What are you listening to?" Ryan asked as he pulled out a chair and sat across from Liam.

"Carrie Underwood." Liam replied pulling out one of his earphones so he could hear Ryan better. They sat in silence for a bit, Liam had been meaning to ask him over for dinner for the longest time. He just couldn't find the right time to really ask, although now seemed like an opportune moment.

"Government?" Ryan asked gesturing to the notes and textbook in front of Liam.

"Yeah I have a test eighth period." Liam explained with a nod.

"I'm sure you'll do fine, you're naturally nerdy and brainy." Ryan smiled and Liam tossed a pencil at him. The spiky haired teen laughed and picked the pencil off the ground. Liam rolled his eyes and closed up his textbook. Picking up his bag he stuffed all his belongings inside and looked at Ryan.

"I was wondering if maybe on Friday you'd want to hang at my house," Liam blurted out and Ryan looked at him with interest. "My parents have a Christmas party to go too, adults only. And Kendrix is going shopping with Kelly Ann. So I'll be home all alone." Liam explained and Ryan laughed lightly.

"Sounds like you're hinting something." Ryan smirked and Liam blushed dwindling his thumbs. He wasn't really implying anything other than it would be nice to have some alone time together. They hadn't been alone together in months and Liam kind of wanted to have him all to himself.

"I'm not, but you know I can show you a good time." Liam shrugged innocently and Ryan looked down at the table. He smirked and nodded his head meeting Liam's gaze it could be fun.

"Sure I'll let you sex me up." Ryan grinned and Liam scoffed slapping his hand to his forehead.

"Okay," Liam smirked wanting to play along. "I'll get the whip cream and handcuffs." Ryan laughed at his statement and Liam laughed along with him. The library shushed the two of them and they sunk down into their seats still laughing, but held it in as best they could.

"Sounds fun lover." Ryan said after he calmed down. He stood up from his seat and walked over to Liam kissing the top of his head. Liam smiled feeling his lips on him once again. Ryan gave Liam's shoulder a squeeze and waved before leaving Liam alone at the table to study and ponder.

After Ryan was out of the building Liam sighed softly. He still hadn't told him about Rahne and it had already been several days. It had never left his mind he just didn't know how to tell him. Even more so should he tell him? Ryan did deserve to know about his long lost sister, but she had a new life. A life that he wasn't apart of, Liam thought countless times to call the Harvey family. However every time he reached a decision he chickened out.

He wasn't sure what the big deal was, but he knew he had to tell Ryan. Liam had been meaning to talk to Benjamin about it. However Benjamin had been pretty busy and well Ryan didn't need the tutoring at the moment. Sighing in defeat Liam ran his fingers through his hair, what to do?

-&-

Friday was there in a flash and Liam couldn't be happier. For one Ryan and him would finally be getting some alone time and for another reason it was finally Christmas break, could it get any better?

"My room or the living room?" Liam asked as he opened the front door seeing a handsome teen wearing a black leather jacket and ripped faded jeans. He smiled as Ryan walked in and pressed him up against the wall. The door remained open letting in the cold winter air. The two teenagers locked eyes and Ryan pushed the door shut with his foot never looking away from Liam. "Or the foyer is always good." Liam smiled as Ryan chuckled softly and leaned down kissing his lips.

Ryan pulled Liam into him by lacing his fingers through Liam's belt loops. His tongue slipped into Liam's mouth and they explored each other for a few moments before battling for dominance. They remained in the foyer for five minutes just hooked on each other. Ryan slowly lifted his hands lifting Liam's shirt touching his bare skin. Liam pulled away from him and looked at him.

"Slow down boy." Liam said breathlessly and Ryan smirked pecking his lips twice. The shaggy haired teen smiled and Ryan removed his hands from Liam's body.

"Sorry." Ryan whispered and Liam shook his head.

"No," Liam muttered. "I just, well, I don't really know." Liam laughed lightly and Ryan stepped forward placing a gentle hand on the back of Liam's head. He pulled him forward slightly and kissed his forehead. Liam loved the feeling it made him all tingly and giddy.

"It's okay." Ryan said as he let go of Liam. The other teen nodded and Ryan gestured to the living room with the nod of his head. They both went over to the white couch and sat down beside each other. Liam then scooted over to the armrest and leaned his back against it and curled his knees into his chest.

Ryan stared at him for a moment and slowly moved towards him. Putting his hands on Liam's knees he pushed them apart and put his hands on the armrest. Liam smiled as Ryan leaned down and kissed his lips. The moment was so intense, Liam wasn't sure if he was ready for this. Even though he wanted it so bad.

Ryan pulled away and they stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like hours. "Do you wanna have sex Liam?" he asked simply as if it was just something you would ask a completely stranger.

"What!" Liam exclaimed and laughed lightly pushing Ryan away and got off the couch.

"Sex." Ryan smiled leaning back into the cushions of the couch. Liam's mouth was slightly parted and his face was full of surprise.

"I, uh, I, you're kidding right?" Liam asked nervously and Ryan shook his head standing up. He walked over to Liam who never moved an inch, but he did step back when Ryan reached for the belt of his jeans.

"Don't be afraid." Ryan said gently and Liam turned away from him. The spiky haired teen smiled at the cute innocence that shone on Liam's face and glowed in his eyes. He placed a gentle hand under Liam's chin and made him look up at him.

"Are you sure about this?" Liam asked and Ryan nodded closing his eyes and leaned forward. He felt his muscles relax and Ryan's hands grabbing the bottom of his shirt. They pulled apart from each other and Liam giggled softly as Ryan pulled off his black t-shirt.

"Guest bedroom?" Ryan nodded over to a white door behind them. Liam nodded and Ryan smiled kissing Liam's lips and pushed him gently to the door. When he was pressed up against the door Liam reached for Ryan's leather jacket and pulled it off of him. Ryan let his jacket fall to the ground and reached for the doorknob. When it came open Liam stumbled backwards a bit. Ryan chuckled and kissed Liam's neck and gently sucked and nipped at it.

Liam moved away from him and slowly started to unbutton his blue-stripped button down. He smiled looking up at Ryan who just laughed lightly. The shirt fell from his shoulders and onto the carpeted floors. Ryan leaned down giving Liam a small kiss before undoing his own button and zipper of his pants.

Ryan remained only in his baby blue boxers that matched his shirt. Liam wondered if he did that on purpose, but his mind instantly looked at his chest. He was toned and just gorgeous. Liam bit his lower lip nervously as Ryan pulled on his belt buckle starting to undo it. He then started to unbutton his pants and then pulled down the zipper.

"Are you okay?" Ryan asked and Liam nodded slowly as Ryan kneeled down to pull down his dark jeans. They stared at each other for a moment before Ryan pushed Liam onto the bed and lay on top of him kissing his neck and then down to his chest. Liam hands ran through Ryan's hair and over his shoulders.

Liam bit his lip as Ryan graciously showered him in little sweet kisses. He gripped the blue-gray bedspread and arched his back slightly as Ryan ran his hands gently on his sides. Liam felt Ryan pull at his green boxers and soon they were completely off leaving him completely exposed.

Ryan touched his member lightly and Liam let out a soft gasp as Ryan kissed it gently. He moved up and kissed his stomach and moved even up more to his neck. Liam felt his toes curling and released the bedspread from his grip taking Ryan's head into his hand. Ryan looked up to him and crawled upwards kissing his lips.

Liam rolled them over and Ryan groaned lightly as Liam moved to his boxer and pulled them off gently. It was obvious Ryan was turned on by the length of his member. Liam smiled and stared down at Ryan who lay naked before him.

"I'm gonna do things we shouldn't even talk about." Ryan spoke and Liam laughed at his words.

"Oh really?" he said and Ryan nodded reaching forward with both of his hands stroking Liam's member. He closed his eyes and let his head fall back, the moment Ryan saw he had him he quickly turned him over and smiled kissing his shoulders and back. He gently stroked his lower back and Liam shivered at the touch.

"Just relax." Ryan smiled and slowly positioned himself. He slowly moved forward and Liam gasped clenching the bedspread in his hands. The feeling was unlike anything he'd ever felt. It hurt for a moment, but soon faded as Ryan gently moved in and out of him.

Liam felt so alive as Ryan touched and kissed him. He lay down on top of him slightly and took his hand lacing their fingers together and Ryan started to speed up. Liam moaned as Ryan whispered soft words into his ears. He couldn't describe the feelings and thoughts floating through his mind. It was like he was in his body, but out of it at the same time. He felt good and just wanted to scream, but he didn't.

His eyes closed as Ryan brought him to his climax. They were both reaching their ends and soon Ryan released himself and collapsed on top of Liam. They both panted tiredly and Liam turned around to look at Ryan who was still laying on top of him. Their body heat radiating between them and Ryan smiled.

"That was good." Liam said and Ryan chuckled softly capturing Liam's lips once again. He rolled them over and ran his hands all over his body; he was going to take advantage of this moment. Their moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
And so they had sex...

I'm not sure if it was all that good, but I tried.
Haha, so comment.
In fact I will not be updating until I receive five or more comments.

Also this story has roughly nine more chapters left.
Because of that I will be writing another story: Our Last First Kiss.

Take a look and subscribe and comment on it.
I would love to see what y'all think.
=)


-Mimi