Boy Like Me.

Thirty

"Ah! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Kendrix shouted as she stumbled backwards out of the kitchen. "Oh, oh, geez I'm so sorry!" Kendrix panicked upon seeing Ryan standing in her kitchen. He had a towel hanging loosely on his hips, his abs were amazing, and he was damp with water. Kendrix covered her eyes and tripped falling flat onto her butt.

Ryan held the towel on his hips and blinked a few times. That was a bit odd then again Liam's sister could only be thinking one thing. She was still sitting on the floor of the foyer rubbing her eyes. He chuckled softly and walked over to her. Ryan smiled at her and stared down at her with a questioning look.

"You're naked." Kendrix breathed looking up at him.

"Partially," Ryan corrected gesturing to the towel hanging on his hips. She laughed softly, but it was on the sarcastic side. Kendrix licked her lips and pushed herself back up onto her feet. "You okay? I was just getting a drink." Ryan explained holding up a Dr. Pepper can. Kendrix smiled weakly and waved it off. In all truth his body dazed her. If only he wasn't gay it would be amazing, not that it wasn't, but still.

"What happened?" Liam asked walking into the living room. Kendrix and Ryan both looked over at him and Kendrix gasped. Why were they both halfway naked? Liam was actually wearing boxer, but still why?

"Oh! What's with the naked men?" Kendrix squealed and quickly darted up the stairwell heading straight for her room. The two teens looked at each other then back up at the stairwell. They flinched when her door slammed.

"That wasn't good." Liam said softly and Ryan looked at him.

"No." Ryan whispered shaking his head.

-&-

About an hour later Liam and Ryan were both fully dressed and sitting in the kitchen just talking about things. Kendrix hadn't come out of her room once since seeing both of them. However they both knew that she knew they had had sex.

"Ryan can I ask you about something?" Liam asked while rubbing his thumb against the warm coffee mug in his hand. Ryan leaned back against the chair and nodded his head staring directly into Liam's eyes. "It's about your sister." Liam explained and Ryan looked away for a brief moment then sighed.

"I don't know anything about her Liam." Ryan said with a frown and weak shrug. He looked back at Liam with soft eyes, but Liam knew that look would quickly fade.

"I do." Liam whispered, but Ryan didn't quite catch what he had just said. He sat up straight and leaned forward against the table telling him to say it again. Liam licked his lips and knew that there was no turning back now. "I, uh, well I know a bit about her." Liam said and Ryan sank back into the chair.

"You what?" Ryan asked with a shocked look on his face and shook his head trying to comprehend Liam's words. "You know about my sister?" he questioned a bit more clearly and Liam sighed softly nodding his head.

"But, uh look the thing is she doesn't know you." Liam explained and Ryan furrowed his brows not understanding what he had meant.

"What does that mean?" Ryan seemed a bit agitated now and that was exactly what Liam was hoping to avoid. "Liam." Ryan said his name in a harsh tone, but it was to be expected. He had information on Ryan's long lost sister; anyone would be a bit snappy.

"It mean's she doesn't know you exist, nor does she know about the accident." Liam said and Ryan's eyes widened. He stood up and the chair scooted back quickly. Liam bit his lip nervously as Ryan looked at him with mixed emotions.

"What do you know Liam?" Ryan growled and Liam shook his head.

"Not a lot, I swear." Liam explained, but Ryan didn't believe him. He clenched his fist tightly and closed his eyes. Ryan was shaking slightly and it was kind of scaring Liam.

"Then tell me what you do know." Ryan glowered and Liam stared at him with worry. He didn't think Ryan would get so worked up over it, but then again he'd be looking and asking about his sister for years. This was all of his anger and sadness being unleashed into one frightening energy.

"Ryan," Liam couldn't just tell him everything because he'd go and find her. "Benjamin didn't tell you because of this reason." Liam said gesturing to him. He was shaking and turning a bit red and his knuckles were turning ghost white.

"Forget about Ben!" Ryan snapped and Liam jumped as Ryan waved his hand around violently for a moment. He slammed his palms face down onto the table and Liam sunk down into his seat looking down at the Persian rug the table laid on. "She's my sister!" Ryan growled and Liam sighed softly shaking his head in disagreement.

"No, Ryan she's not." Liam told him only earning a malicious look. He knew Ryan was furious, but he also knew Ryan would not physically touch him. Well he hoped he wouldn't anyways.

"Damnit Liam! Just tell me where she is!" Ryan shouted punching a fist into the table causing the flower vase in the middle to slide over a bit. Liam could see Ryan was on the brink of going over to him and punching him. Biting his lip Liam regretted telling Ryan anything at all. Just five minutes ago they were laughing and having a good time, but now Ryan was about to kill him.

"I can't!" Liam snapped back at him.

"Why not?" Ryan asked slightly calmer.

"She doesn't know you Ryan," Liam said softly looking at Ryan, his friend and lover. He'd never felt so close to him before, but tonight they were one in the same. It hurt to loose something that meant the world to you. "In her mind you'd just be some random stranger and her parents would be horrified." Liam explained to him, but Ryan just shook his head not believing him at all.

"Liam," Ryan breathed out and tried to calm himself down, but it wasn't going to well. "Do you have any idea what it's like to loose everything?" he asked.

"No." Liam responded.

"Do you know what it's like to have everything taken away only to find that it's still there, but you can't fucking have it?" Ryan shouted the question and Liam frowned not looking at Ryan. He shook his head slowly and lifted his gaze seeing a few tears threatening to fall from his eyes. Liam felt horrible. He should have just kept his mouth shut, but now it was to late.

"No," Liam paused shaking his head. "I don't." he answered truthfully feeling like a total dick for ever bringing the subject up.

"I hate you." Ryan said coldly. Liam felt the world shake beneath his feet and his heart burst into dust. His throat went dry and his stomach churned. It was like someone had just taken a hold of his heart threw it away and pulled his guts out from his mouth. He never imagined that those words would kill him like that. His eyes watered and he looked at Ryan who was sending him glares of hate, angry, rage, and above all agony.

"You don't mean that." Liam said shaking his head slowly, but Ryan slammed a closed fist onto the ground.

"I do." Ryan said and Liam couldn't believe the honesty coming through his eyes and the truth behind those words. Liam felt his world just closing in it was like he couldn't breathe. How could this be happening? Something that he meant to be out of love and honest intentions became a living nightmare. Pain and sadness just burned inside of him and his mind and heart couldn't even process it. It was on override.

"I'm sorry." Liam spoke just above a whisper and Ryan shook his head.

"Fuck you." Ryan growled before quickly exiting the room. Liam let his breath escape from his throat. How did this happen? Why did it have to be this way? He hugged himself and let one tear trail down his cheek.

"You already did, Ryan." Liam said softly to himself and heard the door slam shut.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well I personally feel horrible.

I love Liam! And I didn't want him to get hurt, but unfortunately that's how the dice rolled.
Thank you all for those amazing comments and I hope you guys send more to me.
Another update tomorrow if I recieve five plus comments!

And make them awesome comments please!
=)


-Mimi

P.S. Check out my new story: Our Last First Kiss