Ron Weasley Got Hit by a Car!

The Incident At The Park

"But Ronni- kins wants some food too." Brenda yells as we stand at the front of the line in Burger King. All the parents are glaring at me from behind, Thinking of what a bad example Brenda is for the kids. It was kids day at Burger King, and we all know what that means... The 1st 20 families with two kids or more gets free kids meals. So, The place was packed. I sigh, "Brenda... Don’t you remember, Ron Ate before we came." I say as I point to her Ron Weasley Card Board Cut Out. She puts her finger on his belly, And glares at him. "What are you trying to do... GET FAT ON ME????" She yells as she goes to pick out a table, Always the same one.... The purple one in the corner.

I’m Sadie, And 6 times a month I have to Baby sit some person with issues from the Mental Health And Rehabilitation Center Of New Jersey, Not the insane ones that try to kill you and stalk young girls because they "Belong" Together. The ones who see things, And have annoying theories about the government, Global Warming, And Obama. The girl in front of me... She thinks that the cardboard cut out of Ron Weasley from Harry Potter... Is real. She also thinks that it's her Husband, But that’s not the point.

But when Brenda's done eating, I have to go meet up my Dad at the park. And guess what... I get to bring her and... It with me. I have to have her for at least 20- 30 more minutes before I can bring her back. "Sadie, Guess what happend last night." Brenda says as she scarfs down her burger. I shrug in an uncaring way. She smirks, Puts her arm around Ron, And yells, " Last night.... Me and Ronni- Kins got jiggy with it!!!" At that exact moment the entire fast food joint was silent. A group of immature kids started laughing, as little children looked at their parents with curiosity. Every parent glared at me as if I yelled it. God I hate my life. Brenda started looking around at all the families, she grabbed Ron with a protective look as she screamed, "MY SEXY BEAST!!!!!"

I looked around as even more children started laughing. I grabbed Brenda's risk, And yanked her out of the place. "Follow now." I said as I let go, But didn’t stop walking. "Where are we going, Sadie." Brenda says as she follows me. "ARE WE GOING TO THE STORE..? Please say yes because I need to get Ron some Petroleum jelly because... Between you and me..." She leaned in, As if she was about to tell me a secret. "His smile hasn’t been that great lately... You wanna know what else hasn’t been that great lately.... The Se-” Was all she got out before I stopped her.

"Brenda... We are going to be at the park for about 20 minutes... You and.... Ronni- Kins, Can play While I talk to a man about something." I said as we continued walking. She looked at me funny, But before she could say anything I pointed to the swing set and sternly said, "Play... Now." She zoomed over to the seesaw, Pulled out a roll of duct tape. She firmly put Ron on one end, Taped him to the seat. She then skipped over to the other side, And sat down.

Before I was able to observe the outcome of... That awkward site. My Dad walked up with open arms to hug me. "Hey, Sadie." He said. "Hey Daddy." I said as I tightly hugged him. I had to meet up with him because, He had taken a flight here from Nevada. As I expected he spent all of his money on the plane ticket, So he was going to stay with me. I had some things I needed to keep care of so we decided to meet up here so I could give him the house key.

I looked behind him at Brenda, He did as well. He looked in confusion, as he whispered, "Isn’t that the Ginger kid from Harry Potter?" I sighed and nodded, I opened my mouth to tell him about Brenda but.... TO LATE. He was already walking over there to satisfy his curiosity. "No Dad... DONT." I say in an effortless attempt to stop him. That’s my Dad for ya... Stupid and Curious.

My Dad was standing in front of the middle of the seesaw, He was pointing to the cut out and looking at Brenda. "Why do you have a life size card board cut out... Of Ron Weasley.... The guy from Harry Potter, At the park." He said. Brenda froze with anger. “Oh God.” I thought out loud.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.mibba.com/forums/topic/149606/
The 1st chapter of a contest entry.... Based off of this statement.... "Today, I read an MLIA about someone's dad pointing a life-size cutout of Ron Weasley at their neighbors while they were eating dinner. This convinced me to go by a life-size cutout of Professor Snape, park my car at a local park, and rig the cutout to make it look like he was watching the kids play. The look on the parent's faces? Priceless. MLIA"