Sequel: The Wicked End.

Drunken Messes and Broken Bridges

Thin Ice

“God this is complete bull shit!! What the fuck did I even do to that little drunken mess to make her go off on me like that?” I said as I was in the elevator walking outside in the pouring rain.

I was so pissed at that moment I wanted to just go and punch her in her little face but I was better than that, I know I am so I just went for a walk. I’m still confused on what happened tonight. All I know is that I wanted to go to sleep at 2am and everyone was drinking and being loud as flip. Every half an hour I woke up to yelling and doors slamming. It was about 7am and I must have gotten at least 2hrs of sleep and she is in the bathroom with the water running banging on shit and calling someone an asshole. I walk into the living room trying to find out what happened and five minutes later she comes out saying that we are talking shit and that me…me out of all people talk the most shit. It took everything in me to not beat the shit out of her right then and there.

“I just need to walk this off can we just go for a walk” I said still fuming pacing in circles.

“Yea let’s go come on”

8 hours later

“You need to talk to her, you have to tell her that what went down isn’t appropriate and that if it happens again that you won’t take it and you will take whatever measures necessary to get her out” my cousin Marcus said to me.

“I know but I’m still not in the mood to talk to her and until she apologizes to me, I won’t say anything to her.”

“I understand that cuzzo but at some point you need to.”

“Yea I know…thanks for talking to me cuzzo”

“No problem you know I’m here for you when you need it.”

“Yea I know bye”

“Bye”

I don’t know what to do anymore I feel as though she has broken the bridges of our friendship and it is going to take a whole hell of a lot for her to fix everything between us. I take a lot of stuff from my friends and write everything off but I don’t think I can this time.

“Hey can I talk to you please”

“Yea go ahead” I said talking off my head phones

“Look I’m sorry about what happened and I hope that there are no hard feelings”

“You going off on me last night was totally inappropriate and if it happens again I really wont hesitate to kick you out of this room, I’m serious!”

“So are we good then?”

“You’re getting there, there are still steps in this bridge that you need to fix in order for me to fully be good with you again but until then you are on some seriously thin ice!”