Baby Give Me A Break

The Morning After

The Morning After

“Fuck!” I yell as I feel the bone in my toe snap.

“WHAT?” Brendon says as he stirs from his dead sleep still probably still half way sleeping.

“UGH! No, nothing is wrong. I just broke off my toe on this fucking suitcase.” I mumble as Brendon gets out of bed to try and help, only to make things worse. “AGH!” I yelp as I’m whisked off my feet, and carried in to the bathroom to be examined by Dr. Brendon.

“Hmm… Lets see here?” Brendon says in his groggy voice, that I love.

“Well what’s the problem doctor?” I ask, as if I didn’t already know.

“I don’t know?” He says, extremely puzzled.

“What the fuck is wrong in here? You woke me from my sleep, so I better get a good explanation!” Miranda yells, as she’s stomps down the hallway to our bathroom.

“Nothing just go back to bed.” I reply.

“No I walked all the way here so tell me what the fuck is the matter.”

“I broke my toe on the suitcase. It’s no big deal I’ll ice it and it’ll be good as new in the morning.”

“Well why in the hell was the damn suitcase on the floor? One of you should have put it away last night when you disappeared to… oh. Never mind. I’m going back to bed DO NOT disturb me unless you want to die.” She says as she stomps out of the bathroom to catch up on her beauty sleep.

“Woo, we lived!” Brendon exclaimed when we knew the monster had returned to her cave.

“Well, go find me the ice and tell me the time please.” I command Brendon.

“Well the clock said it was 3:47a.m. and unless it’s lying then I believe that’s the time. I’ll be right back with the ice." He announces, right before he leaves to find some ice for me.