Baby Give Me A Break

Guitar Chords

Guitar Chords

“Shit that is cold!” I yelp as Brendon places the ice on my sausage looking toe. Truthfully it hurt a lot worse than it looked; I know everyone says it the other way around, but not in this case.
“Well what do you expect? It’s ice so if it’s cold then I would bet its doing its job.” Brendon said. I hate it when he plays Mr. Obvious, but it kind of makes me want to kiss those perfectly kissable lips of luscious… god this toe thing must have made me a little loopy from all the pain.
“Well, help me get back to the bed and before you drag me around, pick up that damn suitcase.” I said as I hobble to grab the side of the bathroom door for support. But before I could even make it through the bathroom door, I hear a scream coming from the front of the house, and not the playful scream that Miranda would make, it was a genuinely terrified cry for any kind of help. Brendon and I both stare at each other for half a second, then he leaves me completely alone to try to make my way through our monster sized house.
As I make it to where I thought the screams came from, I see Brendon and Ryan already in action. Miranda races over to me and hugs me close.
“What do you think is happening?” Miranda asked in a voice that was trembling and cracking in places.
“To tell you the truth I have no idea. I just got here from being left in the bathroom.” I said as I try to adjust my view to see around the corner of the hallway. But Miranda pulls me back so I’m hidden by the wall.
“Are you crazy, or do you just have a death wish?!” she asks me in a fierce whisper. Looking like she could smack me.
“No, I don’t want to die I just thought maybe Bren or Ry needed some help.” I answer her in the same tone she gave me.
“Well sorry to kill your buzz but in your condition I think you would either help whatever it is that’s out there or get in the way of one of the guys.” She points out, a good point actually.
“Crap you’re right I would just cause something bad to happen, but I need to see if they need help, and if they do we should call the police.”
“Sorry chick, but the phone lines are dead. And my cell is gone so I bet yours is too. So we don’t have an option to call anyone. All we can do right now is wait and hope Bren and Ry’s ninja moves are up to date.” She responds.
Well it’s nice to see that she has given up. Seeing that she is going to be no help I limp back to Brendon and me’s bedroom. Search in a secret compartment in the floor under our bed. And pull out something that will greatly help. I shove the 22 mm. gun into the waist band of my sweat pants to make it invisible. And I put the emergency cell phone in the other side of my pants. With both of the silver knives still in my hands I walk back to Miranda, able to walk normal with adrenaline running through me. As I reach the place where I left Miranda, I hand her one of the silver knives, she has the most baffled look on her face (truly a Kodak moment) and tell her in her ear “Self defense ONLY.” After taking care of her I walk into the war zone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Welp sorry about the like 4 month wait but IT'S HERE THE NEW UPDATE TO MY STORY!!!!
well hope you enjoy, and i wil try to update more often.