Seeing You Stirs Memories

Help

Pandora groaned as she began to wake up, her head feeling foggy. She tasted the metallic liquid on her lips before anything else and suddenly remembered what had just happened. She shot up, looking for the Repoman who had punched her so hard she had lost consciousness. She immediately realized this was a bad idea as her ears screeched and she got dizzy. "Awake, I see." A deep, rumbling voice said, startling her. Her eyes narrowed at the white haired man who held both her and her mother's lives in his grasp. "What do you want Rotti?"

He shrugged, a smirk playing at his lips. "To help. Your mother tells me you have a.... a weak heart." The pleasure he was getting from this disgusted her. "Am I wrong?" His accent voice pushed when she hadn't answered or snapped at him right away.

Her voice was weak as she answered, "No." It sickened her. She hated to feel weak, but since her condition had began to worsen it seemed to be all she felt. Aside from that feeling in your stomach when you see him.... She shook the thoughts of Graverobber from her mind and returned to glaring at the man in front of her.

The door slamming open behind her made her jump, a small yelp escaping her. "Daddy!" That annoying voice whined as her brown eyes met Amber Sweet's dead ones. The bitch glared at
Pandora. "What's she doing here? And on my couch?" That made Pandora squirm. Who knew what STDs this couch held from it's whorish owner. "Hello, mi Bella." A accented voice said from behind said couch, making her whip her head around again. "Fuck!" She really needed to stop doing that.

"Only if you say so." The voice hissed and Pandora recognized the sick humor of Pavi Largo. "Back off!" She growled, backing into yet another male form. This one she recognized as soon as a knife threateningly rested against her throat. She said nothing as Luigi turned her to face his father.

"Now, as I was saying-"

"Yes, as you were saying. You want to help. Bullshit!" She ignored the weight of the knife as Luigi pressed harder in warning. "A few hours ago you thought I was dead, so obviously you don't give a fuck about me. So why the hell do you want to help?"

The smile he responded with made Pandora wish in sickened agony that she had never asked that damn question.
♠ ♠ ♠
2 updates in 1 day? in 1 hour no less?

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?!?!

--Sinderella Plague