Status: Ending =/. But there will be a sequel =D

Misery Insanity

Chapter 26

“And then what happened?” Officer Mc Cay asked me while jolting down notes for my innocence. Before coming here, I got stitched for the cut on my forehead like Isaiah said I’d need. It hurted fairly bad, yet fairly good too. A cloth I had with ice numbed some of the nerves in my head. The end of Isaiah Nicholas Sean has been committed, and I felt free. I was finally free.

“I spit in his face with the collection of blood in my mouth... and aimed at him...then he glared at me with the same evil eyes he’s given me since he became violent and just jumped at me...”, I sighed afterwards. Mc Cay wrote fast and looked up.

“Then you shot him?” an assistant of Mc Cay’s asked.

“Self defensibly... If I didn’t he would have beat my face in, his fist was aiming at me like this”, I explained, putting my fist in the same motion he did with me. Mc Cay nodded and put his pen down.

“Well... this is pretty solid and the evidence found pretty much goes with this. So your saying first you were in the bathroom after finding out you were pregnant...he barged in with the gun and hit you with it, causing this scar?”, he asked showing me digital images of my cut before the stitches.

I nodded, slightly repulsed by how it actually looked.

“And after you awoken after passing out, he tried comforting it but you declined and he pushed you down and slapped again?”

Nod

“After he paced himself, you picked up the gun to scare him, but he offered you to shot him. After arguing, he positioned himself in your face and you spit on him, causing him to range at you and you shot him.”

“Correct sir”

He padded his notes down and the assistant shrugged.

“You’re free to go; I’d advise the back to avoid the paparazzi”

I softly smiled, getting up as the assistant quickly showed me outside in the back. I quickly rushed down the back way stairs, looking around the city. I walked around the front, with a hoodie on my head to avoid them seeing my face. We all know how fierce the pop are. People hurried past me as if I didn’t exist. Some ran up the front stairs some busily down talking on the phone. I left mine in the house I couldn’t go to yet. Not yet...

I sighed, looking down at my converse with my eyes closed. What was I gonna do now?

“You look kinda lost...”

I turned slightly, seeing Lawrence standing on the step with a bright grin on his face. His hands were in pockets as he stumbled down the stairs. I smiled with a chuckle afterwards before he gave me a sweet hug, forcing us to walk backwards in the crowd to avoid the pop seeing me already out. They crowded the entrance forcefully, wanting an interview with me.
“Glad I found you?” He chuckled hugging me tighter in his arms. The arms I was glad to be in. I of course hugged him back tightly, but wondered about things. I laid my head on his shoulder, not wanting his touch to leave mine as I lightly began crying on him. He felt this, rubbing my back with comfort as he rocked me slightly

“You’re not that ugly with the scar ya know”

I chuckled lightly, slapping his shoulder playfully. He chuckled, releasing me from his tight grip as I smiled at him.

“I’m free...”

He held my hands in his softly rubbing my knuckles with his thumbs as he looked deeply in my eyes with a smirk.

“You were always free... just didn’t know how to escape the sense of his insanity”
I nodded, lightly pressing my forehead against his before I yelled in pain, totally forgetting about the scar. He lightly laughed and lifted my face up with forefinger and thumb. “How’s about this?” he said laying a gentle kiss on my lips that took the pain away. My eyes fluttered closed instantly before a bunch of “Awe’s!” came about. We broke our kiss to see Charron, Evelynn, Tia, and Jark in Jark’s truck making kissy noises out the window. I and Lawrence laughed as Tia opened the car door.

“Ladies first”, Lawrence offered, leading me in the car to squeeze in with everyone. We stumbled and crawled over a bunch of legs before getting in the back seat and cuddling next to one another. My head on his chest and his arms around my waist.

“So, you really shot Isaiah?” Charron asked, looking back at me. I nodded.

“Told you Lia had balls”, Tia said to Jark, hitting his thigh playfully and everyone, including me, laughed.

“Lia, you gonna take from Tia?”

“Lia knows I’m joking. Right?” she chuckled looking back at me half way asleep already in Lawrence’s warm arms. Today was a long day, very tiring, and I didn’t sleep much in the hospital. I had things to think about. Isaiah... Alissa...My baby...How was I gonna be a mother? Too much in one day and the stitching pain was only adding to the headache I had.
I fully closed my eyes to imagine a world with just me and Lawrence. Like Isaiah never existed, cause to me. He didn’t. Not anymore. And hopefully....

He won’t ever come back...ever...