Status: Complete

Under Jersey Skies

Chapter 38

I was out of the car the minute we arrived at the lake house, and I grabbed my suitcase out of the trunk, before going up and waiting on the front porch. Once Dad unlocked the door, I went upstairs to my room. I threw my suitcase on my bed, and then locked my bedroom door.

I turned on the stereo, blasting “Eye Of The Storm” by Blindside, and threw open the doors to the balcony, letting the noise disturb the otherwise peaceful atmosphere of the lakeside. I grabbed an old Kerrang! Magazine I’d brought with me, and sat on the floor reading it.

Two songs into the Blindside CD, I heard Dad bashing on my bedroom door. I tried to ignore him, but when it seemed like he wasn’t going to give up, I groaned and got up off the floor. I opened the door, and Dad pushed past me. He turned my music off, and took all my CD’s, before going over to my bed and snatching up my MP3.

“If you’re going to be that ignorant, I’m confiscating all your music for this entire trip!” he snapped “We came here to spend time as a family, and we are going to spend time as a family!” he snarled, before leaving the room, slamming my bedroom door behind him.

“ARGH!” I roared in frustration, and sat down on my bed, crossing my arms. “FUCK YOU!” I screamed…
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so, so, sooo sorry this and the last chapter have been short, it's just how I've planned them out in my chapter plan thingy
They'll get longer again soon though, promise!!!

YAY!
40 COMMENTS!!!
FREE LIGHTSABRES FOR EVERYONE!!! <hands them out>
Yes, I'm a Star Wars geek... DEAL WITH IT! :P

Comment and subscribe :)

xXShazzaXx