Status: Complete

Under Jersey Skies

Chapter 39

I sat out on the balcony, watching the sunset. It wasn’t like I really had much else to do. I’d calmed down since earlier, but now I was just bored. I just wanted to go home, I hated that I’d been forced to come on this trip. My train of thought was interrupted as I heard a knock at my bedroom door.

I sighed. “Come in.”
“I’m sorry I yelled at you earlier.” Dad said, leaning against the doorframe. “I just want things to work out kiddo; I know you’re bitter towards her, but I still need you to give your mother a chance, if not for you, do it for me.” He handed me back my CD pouch and MP3. “I’m sorry I went to the extreme of taking your music; just don’t go doing that again.” He smiled.
I sniggered.
“Alright?” he pushed.
I nodded “Okay.” I smiled.

He ruffled my hair, before leaving my room, closing the door behind him. I continued to watch the sun until it set completely, before getting up and going back inside, and closing the balcony doors. I was pretty tired, so I decided I’d have an early night. I changed into my pajamas, and crawled under the covers, drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

***

Warm, soft lips on my neck, gently kissing, nibbling, sucking.

“Mmm…” I moaned softly, letting my fingers curl into silky hair.

I opened my eyes, but quickly shut them as the bright sunlight blinded me. I felt lips on my forehead, and I opened my eyes again. This time, the sun was blocked from my view by the face of a beautiful man with hazel eyes and long jet black hair.

“Hey, sugar.” He smiled. “I thought you were gonna sleep all day.”

I felt something cold and wet wash over my toes, and felt the ground around me; wet sand. I was at the beach, and Gerard was here with me. My hands traced over his smooth back, and he brought his lips to meet mine.

The moments that followed were both pleasurable and beautiful, the moment of feeling truly complete…
♠ ♠ ♠
In case you didn't guess, she was dreaming :)

Comment and subscribe :)

xXShazzaXx